College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

Lol certainly.

Is it just me or doe the volt color look really green instead of yellow

A carbon background will do that. People can bash Oregon and Nike all they want, but that green one minute...yellow the next second effect is pure genius.

That's exactly what I've been saying. Especially the way that color pops off the matte helmets and uniforms is freaking awesome! Only thing that I think stands out is the silver in the shoes. Maybe they should have been volt and black? since there really isn't any silver anywhere else.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol certainly.

Is it just me or doe the volt color look really green instead of yellow

I think that's part of the genius behind using that color. Sometimes it looks green and other times it looks yellow.

These are some of the coolest uniforms I've seen in a long time! I'm rooting for Oregon just for that reason.

I get that. I root against them just based on the uniform,and the fact that, for some reason, I find their style of play very anoying to watch. It's weird... they're kind of an upstart program, and I usually root for those sorts of teams. But with Oregon, to me, they seem so smug and self-satisfied. Instead of having an underdog/outsider feel, they come off like they think they've already won multiple championships. To be fair, this is ENTIRELY my personal hang up. I'm probably being unfair, but I can't help it.

Yep, Oregon has the arrogance of a big-time traditional program like Ohio State or Texas, except they don't have the titles to back up the arrogance.

All they have is this:

Yep, Oregon has the arrogance of a big-time traditional program like Ohio State or Texas, except they don't have the titles to back up the arrogance.

All they have is this:

You hate Oregon WE GET IT. Holy crap can you go two minutes without bashing them? I understand that Arizona is terrible now and you're jealous that Oregon made it to the National Championship, but please give it a break. You don't contribute anything to these discussions by doing that. You don't see people uploading videos "Hey Arizona fans" with a big 7-6 graphic.

Someone: Oregons uniforms look great...

Kevin: No they don't

tell me, how does just saying "no they don't" or "you're wrong" help a discussion? It frankly just makes you look stupid...sorry to say

You hate Oregon WE GET IT. Holy crap can you go two minutes without bashing them? I understand that Arizona is terrible now and you're jealous that Oregon made it to the National Championship, but please give it a break. You don't contribute anything to these discussions by doing that. You don't see people uploading videos "Hey Arizona fans" with a big 7-6 graphic.

Someone: Oregons uniforms look great...

Kevin: No they don't

tell me, how does just saying "no they don't" or "you're wrong" help a discussion? It frankly just makes you look stupid...sorry to say

+1,000

Love that the 50-yard-line logo at Georgia Dome shows two helmets that neither team is wearing. It's basically this logo with the helmes reversed (Boise on the left, UGA on the right)

2011KickoffGame.jpg

Gotta wonder if anyone noticed, or frankly, cared that both teams would be wearing PC helmets designs for the game.

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

Love that the 50-yard-line logo at Georgia Dome shows two helmets that neither team is wearing. It's basically this logo with the helmes reversed (Boise on the left, UGA on the right)

2011KickoffGame.jpg

Gotta wonder if anyone noticed, or frankly, cared that both teams would be wearing PC helmets designs for the game.

Piss poor planning. Obviously Nike's special helmets shouldn't be on there since that would be a free promo, but they should've just used the colleges' logos versus the helmets.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Thank you for embarrassing the conference both through your terrible play and your clown suits, Oregon.

thank you for your contribution

also thank you for proving my point!

At least Oregon was brave enough to take on a SEC team opening game. I never see Arizona stepping up to the plate and taking a chance.

spacer.png

Amazing how different uniforms look on the field versus worn for promotional shoots. I'm watching the Colorado/Hawaii game and the Warriors' UA uni's look really good. UA did a great job of capturing the essence of Hawaii in those uni's. I thought they looked horrible prior to this game....now I'm really liking them.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Thank you for embarrassing the conference both through your terrible play and your clown suits, Oregon.

At least Oregon was brave enough to take on a SEC team opening game. I never see Arizona stepping up to the plate and taking a chance.

We've played SEC teams in the past and I wouldn't exactly call next week's game in Stillwater a cakewalk. Kindly STFU.

We've played SEC teams in the past and I wouldn't exactly call next week's game in Stillwater a cakewalk. Kindly STFU.

Yeah they'll get smoked and then we'll all pull the "wow arizona way to embarrass the Pac12"

South Florida's new green helmets look so much better than the gold and white helmets they've worn in the past. I just wish they'd use a logo that wasn't italicized. No matter where they seem to put it on the helmet it always looks goofy.

As soon as they switched to this logo in 2002 or so, I always thought a green helmet with the USF logo (not just the U like they have) in white with gold trim would look best.

Yeah they'll get smoked and then we'll all pull the "wow arizona way to embarrass the Pac12"

Be my guest. I have no illusions about that game and I will be surprised if we win. Unlike Oregon fans, I have realistic expectations about Arizona's season.

Archived