jsb_0403's Take on the NFL

jsb_0403

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

I've seen some concepts that look similar to this, but I tried to make sure I had my own take on it. Basically, what I was going for was to do their current uniforms in their original colors. I think it gives them that unique look, without looking dated.

tampabaybuccaneers.png

C&C

I love this! Great job. I'm a big fan of the old Bucs color scheme. The new logo looks so awesome in the old colors.

Arizona looks great! Simple but timeless.

Tampa is fantastic, love the orange its just so different that anything else in pro sports.

I would do a white collar and cuff on the homes like ice-cap said, it would really help it pop a bit more.

Cant wait to see my lions man, b/c these have all be so good!

• 2 months later...

Atlanta Falcons

Its been a while, but I've finally had a chance to do a set since its Thanksgiving break. For this set I went for a blend of their current uniforms and their throwbacks that they currently wear.

C&C and sorry for such a delay!

atlantafalcons.png

Tennessee Oilers (Titans)

For this set, I had to revert back to the Oilers. Iconic franchise that deserves to still exist. These are based off of three different Oiler/Titan eras. The number font is from the AFL days, the color scheme, pants striping, and logo are from the Houston days, and the jersey design is based off of the Titans current design.

C&C

tennesseeoilers.png

I appreciate all the feedback! I think the Dolphins will be next.

Arizona Cardinals

This set is based off the uniforms from the late 90's, with the Arizona flag added to the home set. I kept their current number font, since its unique to them. I also removed the gray facemask in favor of the white. I thought it was best to return to one of their best looks, while still keeping some of their updates.

arizonacardinals.png

I'm doing the Buccaneers next.

These are some great designs... I'm liking pretty much all of them.

But did you mean to give the Cards just one pair of socks for both home and road? It doesn't really fit with the way your designs work, overall. I just can't live with the dark on dark pants / sox combo.

Hmm....yeah, I'm gonna have to say that this is the first one that I'm not liking too much. I think it might be the font. Maybe if you went back to the current Titans font it would look a little better. I don't know though...

Yeah I could see that. I'm making an update with the current Titans number font.

Arizona Cardinals

This set is based off the uniforms from the late 90's, with the Arizona flag added to the home set. I kept their current number font, since its unique to them. I also removed the gray facemask in favor of the white. I thought it was best to return to one of their best looks, while still keeping some of their updates.

I'm doing the Buccaneers next.

These are some great designs... I'm liking pretty much all of them.

But did you mean to give the Cards just one pair of socks for both home and road? It doesn't really fit with the way your designs work, overall. I just can't live with the dark on dark pants / sox combo.

I'm not sure what I was thinking, I'm gonna get an update for these as well, I'll probably add a stripe to both socks.

- Your Falcons setup is perfect.

- Everything on the Bucs is nice too, but maybe consider swapping the red and orange on the helmet/primary logo.

I'll have an update for these too, fixing the helmet stripe like you said, and changing the sleeve cuffs.

These are about the best concepts I've seen executed in the pro-combat template (personally, I'm not a fan... it sort of forces you to squeeze down the numbers and use a partial pants stripe, but you're doing a great job with it).

I know you're getting requests, but...

Vikings, please.

Archived