jsb_0403's Take on the NFL

jsb_0403

These are about the best concepts I've seen executed in the pro-combat template (personally, I'm not a fan... it sort of forces you to squeeze down the numbers and use a partial pants stripe, but you're doing a great job with it).

I know you're getting requests, but...

Vikings, please.

The trick is to delete all those crap seams. I tried to work with them at first, but it wasn't gonna work.

They're higher on my list, they'll be done soon.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Miami Dolphins

For the Dolphins, I went back to the color scheme from the 70's, with the lighter aqua and orange. I modified the Dolphin logo, I changed the colors and removed most of the white highlights from it. I also used the striping from the 70's set and the number font from the current set, which looks a lot better without the black drop shadow.

miamidolphinsm.png

I'll try to put together a white shouldered Oilers set soon. My next set is going to be the Vikings, if there are any requests let me know.

nuodr, that's what I was kind of going for, I'm just mixing current sets with previous ones, and trying to come up with a good blend, that I think looks best. I prefer more traditional uniforms, so that's probably why they all look that way. haha

I appreciate all the feedback! Thanks!

Love it!!! The only complaint I have is that I think the belt should be aqua instead of orange.

Also, what color is that (where the navy blue was)?

I replaced the navy with the Dolphins' current shade of aqua.

not bad. can i see the complete opposite. as in the old logo and design in the new colours? for tampa bay i mean.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Minnesota Vikings

For the Vikings, I went back to the darker purple they previously had, and based this set mostly off of the set before the current one. I also matched the striping on the home and away set, which hadn't previously.

minnesotavikings.png

Archived