2011-12 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

DCDuck

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even Greensboro is turning against the Blue Devils. Love it!

Yeah especially because the Tar Heel fans are still there, and of course they will root against the Dookies.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

C.J. McCollum is unreal. I don't have anything against Duke but it's great to see Lehigh winning.

And about the other 15/2 upset, I'm just happy to see Mizzou lose.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

If there is any team who can erase this and pull off the W, it's Duke.

This is where I would expect Duke to start getting the calls. But that off-the-ball foul near midcourt tells me that may not be the case. Lehigh pushes the lead to eight. I don't see Duke getting it done today.

IUe6Hvh.png

This is where I would expect Duke to start getting the calls. But that off-the-ball foul near midcourt tells me that may not be the case. Lehigh pushes the lead to eight. I don't see Duke getting it done today.

Watching Duke over the years, I've learned they are the ONE AND ONLY TEAM you cannot count out until the close reads :00.

6uXNWAo.png

This tournament has gone stupid.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Watching Duke over the years, I've learned they are the ONE AND ONLY TEAM you cannot count out until the close reads :00.

You're right, that three just made me a little nervous. Still, you don't usually see Duke let that guy get wide open for a dunk on the inbound play. Not something you typically see from Duke. McCollum missing big free throws.

Duke just got a gift on that foul call.

edit: what a sequence that inbound play was!!! Duke is screwed now.

IUe6Hvh.png

Why doesn't Duke keep somebody downcourt as a "goalkeeper" again?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived