2011-12 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

DCDuck

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've seen this before. Most likely Syracuse will dominate the second half. Nothing to get excited about until there's something to get excited about.

That last 3 by UNCA Asheville to retake the lead might be the most important shot in the game. Most upsets like this falter once the favorite takes the lead. But UNCA taking it back shows that they are not lying down. This is going to be close.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Asheville starting to get cold. If they keep this up, there is no way they can win.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Hey, at least UNC-Asheville gave Syracuse a run for their money. Any way, Syracuse has a good chance to lose to the powercats of Kansas St.

And Big Blue Nation occupies our beloved arena like termites in a wood house. At least this is a tourament game.

Yum_cw.jpeg

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Not looking good, but not over yet.

Flipping back and forth between this and the Vanderbilt/Harvard All Blacks game. (Seriously why is Harvard wearing black when their name is Crimson?)

Do they even have a crimson jersey?

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Not looking good, but not over yet.

Flipping back and forth between this and the Vanderbilt/Harvard All Blacks game. (Seriously why is Harvard wearing black when their name is Crimson?)

Do they even have a crimson jersey?

They did at one time in recent memory at least. I don't watch Harvard much so I don't know if they do now.

20123518544666070.jpg

As I'm writing this two Vandy just went on an 8-0. That's called karma. Don't wear black on the road when your named after a color that isn't black.

Is it just me or does anyone else (Minus Cuse fans) want to punch Jim Boeheim in the face?

BS Lane Violation, but no game is a sure thing in this tournament.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Wow, UNCA got screwed, should habe gotten that ball.

Absolutely robbed on that call. Ridiculous. Ball hit off Cuse's hands and out. If Cuse got the ball, it had to have been a foul, but if it was a foul, Cuse would be shooting. They didn't shoot. Definitely should have been Asheville's ball.

Ah well, the 16s remain winless.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived