2011 MLB Postseason

TBGKon

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nelson Cruz just cost his team the title. That was some of the worst clutch fielding I've ever seen. Guy was thinking of how he would celebrate running to the mound a bit too soon. Moron.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Nelson Cruz just cost his team the title. That was some of the worst clutch fielding I've ever seen. Guy was thinking of how he would celebrate running to the mound a bit too soon. Moron.

Eh, if not for him they might be at home watching the Tigers playing from their couches, so I'll give him a pass.

IUe6Hvh.png

Let's see how Josh Hamilton responds to this pressure.

edit: That answers my question.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

And Hambone says "f you, dead birds"

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I want 7!

Just because it's been what like 8 years since the last Game 7 in a World Series.

9, 2002, Angels and Giants.

Hmm. Could of sworn the Marlins and Yanks went to 7 guess not, and it doesn't look like we're getting 7 this year anymore.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I want 7!

Just because it's been what like 8 years since the last Game 7 in a World Series.

9, 2002, Angels and Giants.

Hmm. Could of sworn the Marlins and Yanks went to 7 guess not, and it doesn't look like we're getting 7 this year anymore.

Marlins and Yanks was 6. in 2003.

qvxym9f.png
Many thanks to Discrimihater for making the sig.

Archived