Get a Share of the Pack

Mac the Knife

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like with the new influx of ownership stakes in the Green Bay Packers, we should all band together and assure the citizens of Green Bay that we have no intention of relocating the team. Who's with me?!?

That's the kind of comment I'm currently driving my Bears fans friends crazy with. Talking about "we." Saying I have complete faith in Mark Murphy and co. Using Facebook statuses to "thank our great Packers fans for their support." It's really awesome. I'm loving being a minority shareholder. It's irrational that something that's essentially worthless can give me so much pleasure.

To the owner(s) here, a small request: please add a collar wordmark to your uniform. A very minor change to further strengthen your delicious, cheesy...

(Eyes glaze over into a Mac-n-cheese daydream. Snaps out of it.)

...strengthen your brand? Your green and yellow gold brand.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I feel like with the new influx of ownership stakes in the Green Bay Packers, we should all band together and assure the citizens of Green Bay that we have no intention of relocating the team. Who's with me?!?

I don't know, I kind of like the sound of "the Dubuque Packers."

BB52Big.jpg

I can't believe magic bean certificates have utterly and unanimously eroded the otherwise unflappable cynicism of this community. We could've had a thread called "Cute Fuzzy Puppies!" and someone would've checked in with "these puppies aren't that cute nor fuzzy at all" before Post No. 137. Christ.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I can't believe magic bean certificates have utterly and unanimously eroded the otherwise unflappable cynicism of this community. We could've had a thread called "Cute Fuzzy Puppies!" and someone would've checked in with "these puppies aren't that cute nor fuzzy at all" before Post No. 137. Christ.

You must not be a Packers shareholder. You just couldn't possibly understand.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Spoken just like a guy who is on the outside looking in. :P

BB52Big.jpg

Archived