CLax unveils all six team logos

Viper

Am I the only person getting a disco vide off this one?

ironmen-291x300.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I think next time they should hire a professional graphic designer. I don't think they even got a professional tattoo artist to do their logos this time around lol

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

No offense, but these are really bad.

No. I'm offended. Seriously, that hurt me. Watch what you say, that was really hurtful and rude. I mean, you insulted some indoor lacrosse league's logos, how could that not be offensive? I'm gonna take that personally.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Most of the logos are cheap-non professional looking except the Avengers (Peel). The Inferno has some potential, but it was an epic fail.

The Turfdogs, though I like the name, the logos is a stolen/retread from a company that mass produces logos like a factory. another Fail!

Lax_avengers.jpg

Lax-inferno.jpg

Lax_turfdogs.jpg

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

As you might expect, they are of varying degrees of mediocrity to awfulness.

Did I miss something? Where are the mediocre ones?

The Turfdogs one is kinda-sorta OK.

Ruined by an incomprehensibly stupid name that makes literally no sense.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I know Viper knows I'm a huge supporter of Brampton Lacrosse no matter what level be it indoor or outdoor.

I will not support this though.

It's all so mickey mouse, from the logos to the player pool being thin with the NALL entering the fold this year too.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

If this league has been discussed in another thread, I'm sure someone is asking why this isn't the Ontario league...

While the logos underwhelm at best, I am curious as to how they'll do the unis-or more likely--overdo the unis.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived