#HAILSTATE

YELDARBfield

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How everything has turned into a #hashtag in advertisements. I meant to post this during the World Series with the #postseason and #worldseries signs. I just don't like having Twitter everywhere, especially in a baseball environment.
:cursing:70b0a204.jpg

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Well, it's clearly getting the buzz it was intended to generate.

Seriously, Miss State is playing Ole Miss, who blows this year. If it weren't for this hash tag thing, no one outside of Mississippi would be talking about this upcoming game. Now with the #, suddenly people are talking about the game, and may even tune in to it on Saturday, even if it's just for 5 minutes.

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

It will take Mississippi State years to live this down. And the worst part is that they are doing it for five minutes of popularity on twitter. They might as well put qr codes in the endzones.

Those are reserved for the 20s.

:P

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

MSU is still better this year than they have been in the past. They are likely to go to the liberty bowl at 6-6 if they win the egg bowl. Under Croom, it was 3-9 every single year.

6-6 with arguably the nation's toughest schedule isn't. Granted we had 6 easy games and 6 "hard" games.

This is pretty poor. If you're big time you don't try stunts like this.

Mississippi State's 'big time'...?

*braces for "SEC SEC SEC" reasoning*

25 posts is longer than I thought it would take for Lights Out to bring his SEC hate to this thread.

But what a stupid idea by Miss. State. The twitter handle nameplates idea isnt bad though hah

Archived