2011-12 NBA Season

LeGooo

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like either of them, but Bynum is better than Griffin

Uhh. Blake does his share of bitching at the refs, but I don't remember him cheap shotting people like this.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

I don't like either of them, but Bynum is better than Griffin

Uhh. Blake does his share of bitching at the refs, but I don't remember him cheap shotting people like this.

I think the issue players have with Griffin is more the fact that he didn't meet a camera he didn't like. And alot of his dunks do come at the expense of showing up other players.

I really don't have any issue with Griffin myself other then he may be a little one dimensional but I think that's just his game. But in terms of showboating or talking smack, I don't see anything out of the ordinary. Most highlight plays I see him make he's not jumping around or anything, he just gets right back on defense almost as if nothing happened which is what you are supposed to do. But I can why it would bother other players. And its just something Blake will have to deal with for the rest of his career.

I'm talking about as a basketball player, Bynum is better than Griffin, and I don't really thinks its that close

He probably is a better overall player then Griffin is.

But the guy is such a pain in the ass, it almost offsets any talent he has. Some guys just don't get it and it seems like he could be one of them.

Hopefully he doesn't turn into another Stephon Marbury.

The Kings had a shot in the 3rd, but lost control and will get drilled. I haven't watched the Clippers that much this year, but I gotta admit they're probably the most exciting team in the league.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Untouchable Carmelo > Rusty Rose. Pretty intense finish to today's game.

Bulls remain a two-guard away from being the best in the league, but finding that guy is...becoming something of a circus.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Amazing game at the Garden, 43 from Carmelo, including the tying 3 in regulation and the winning 3 in OT.

Also, after their game a few nights ago, DeMarcus Cousins called Blake Griffin an actor, and rightfully so after Griffin faked getting hit in the face by Cousins. Replays clearly showed Cousins didn't touch him. Cousins said "the wind from my hand must have hit him"

Amazing game at the Garden, 43 from Carmelo, including the tying 3 in regulation and the winning 3 in OT.

Also, after their game a few nights ago, DeMarcus Cousins called Blake Griffin an actor, and rightfully so after Griffin faked getting hit in the face by Cousins. Replays clearly showed Cousins didn't touch him. Cousins said "the wind from my hand must have hit him"

That's one of the most intense basketball games that's been played on The Garden in a long time. Easily one of the five best regular season games of the year. Also noticed the Knicks finally switched out their old logo at center court for the new one.

With the Cousins thing I heard that to. My thoughts are blame the NBA before blaming Griffin. They don't crack down on things like that or at least not as much as they should. I would be all for pocketing plays like that and then calling an offsetting foul on Griffin at the start of the next quarter or next timeout if its in the fourth. I guarentee you that you'll see flopping drop real fast if you start doing that.

Zero credibility coming from Cousins, who is a pretty egregious flopper himself.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

If you go back I'm sure you can find a clip of nearly every NBA player taking a flop and getting rewarded for it as well. That's why I really can't fault a player when he does it. Its on the NBA to make sure these things don't happen.

I'll buy that its probably too close for the officals to call in game time alot of times. Basketball is by far the toughest game to call of the four major sports to officiate. So have an offical on the monitor that makes these calls instead and if he feels it was a flop then have an offsetting foul called on whoever flopped during a timeout.

Does a replay that shows Griffin not getting touched have any credibility?

It was an acting job by Griffin

No, where the credibility was lost was Cousins acting like Griffin is the only player in the history of the NBA to ever flop and get a call, when in reality, Cousins is a flopper himself. You don't lead the league in charges taken without selling quite a few of them.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived