BFBS Concepts

habsfan1

I dunno, I like the new winged wheel.

The wheel looks more like a tire, and the Red Wings Red Wing is still red.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Any requests?

I don't really have requests, but when I saw your description of this series I thought of several teams from various sports that would be interesting to see. Some examples are the Colts, Packers, Yankees, St. Louis Cardinals, as well as several college teams.

tacobell.jpg

Yes, I root for teams all over the place. And I apparently favor birds.

Any requests?

I don't really have requests, but when I saw your description of this series I thought of several teams from various sports that would be interesting to see. Some examples are the Colts, Packers, Yankees, St. Louis Cardinals, as well as several college teams.

Make the A's look GOOD in black. And Nebraska.

capitalone.png

I was thinking more around the lines of hockey jerseys of teams that don't have any black whatsoever. I not really used of doing other sports concepts, so I'll stick to that before the list becomes of requests becomes too long.

I was thinking more around the lines of hockey jerseys of teams that don't have any black whatsoever.

The Islanders! Oh wait...

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Having fun at the expense of some teams that have no buisness having black in their scheme, let alone a black jersey. :P

But the truth is that I can make anything look good!

LeafsBFBS.png

Worst nightmare right there. Also, Detroit has no business with that stripe pattern.

I'd say do the Habs. You know, for revenge. :P

CCLSCsig-1.jpg

Uniform tracker - 2011 version coming soon...

Archived