Ow... Just... Ow...

Mac the Knife

"it's absolutely disgusting... and worthy of a red card."

You know I think it should've been a yellow but...

WHAT A CRAZY :censored:!

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

Posting Without Comment, except to say that I'll never, ever call British soccer a sissy sport.

I think most people don't think of it as a sissy sport, just that it's really boring... :sleepy:

We don't want you people watching our game anyway. :P

But oh, sweetness, that is awful. What kind of reckless challenge puts the tackler's cleat waist-high anyway? Is there any video of the tackle?

Posting Without Comment, except to say that I'll never, ever call British soccer a sissy sport.

I think most people don't think of it as a sissy sport, just that it's really boring... :sleepy:

But oh, sweetness, that is awful. What kind of reckless challenge puts the tackler's cleat waist-high anyway? Is there any video of the tackle?

Sweet sassafras! Do you WANT to see that injury??

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

No, just the thought of seeing it makes me want to vomit.

2 serious questions:

1. How do doctors treat that injury?

2. What's the recovery time?

1. Well, the article said that he's going to have stitches (five, to be exact) in his testicles.

2. It's going to be a long, long, LONG time before he's back on the pitch.

3. 0_0 (Reading this makes me want to cringe in pain)

I don't see why not... I highly doubt his twins drop out of his shorts. As someone who played for 14 years, the only issues I've ever had with that area are with the soccer ball... never with an opponent, let alone a cleat to the groin. I'm more curious as to what kind of tackle caused this.

After recovering from the near vomit-inducing horror that this story gave me, I shared the article with my GF, who is a nurse-practitioner. Her face lit up, and she started telling me all kinds of stories of opened ball sacks from when she worked in an ER. I'm "LaLaLaLa"-ing because I don't want to hear it, then, later on, when my guard was down, she started telling me the story of the first exposed testicle she ever saw. puke.gif

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived