Thrift Store Gems 2012

nash61

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://greeneville.milbstore.com/store.cfm?store_id=93

Not a "thrift store gem," but the Greeneville Astros have all of their old stuff on clearance because they're rebranding along with their parent team. Nothing overly special, but New Era hats for $5 are a steal. Only drawback is the $10 shipping. Picking up both hats essentially as ballast just because... thought I'd pass it along here as well.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

http://greeneville.m...cfm?store_id=93

Not a "thrift store gem," but the Greeneville Astros have all of their old stuff on clearance because they're rebranding along with their parent team. Nothing overly special, but New Era hats for $5 are a steal. Only drawback is the $10 shipping. Picking up both hats essentially as ballast just because... thought I'd pass it along here as well.

Funny, I ordered the black hat a few days ago while purchasing a Seals shirt for a buddy.

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif

So I found what appears to be a 90s-era authentic Broncos jersey for $24 at a Salvation Army store. It's #6 but the nameplate is blank. Can you guys please look through the linked album to verify that it is what I think it is? (excuse the duplicates at the end. I just batch uploaded it and I'm not sure how to delete pictures once it's already in an album)

http://imgur.com/a/Et8He

Based off that tag in the inside, it was game issued one, year 2000, size 46.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Well Nedney was only there for 3 games, so maybe they had that as an extra and just never got around to putting his name on it. Either way you got the real deal, anything game issued is a gem in my book.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Well Nedney was only there for 3 games, so maybe they had that as an extra and just never got around to putting his name on it. Either way you got the real deal, anything game issued is a gem in my book.

Damn I really lucked out then. It's a steal for $20. I'm no Broncos fan (I do live in Denver however) but I'm gonna keep this for life.

pG01-2339726dt.jpg

$45+ tax= $50.85
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I completely understand the hate that jersey receives but its one of my all time favorite hockey jerseys along with the original coyotes jerseys

Now THAT was thrifting. Got an original Yotes for $3 at the Salvation Army.

As for the Pooh Bear, a classmate of mine just paid $125 for one.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived