Thrift Store Gems 2012

nash61

My local Marshall's in the kids section just got both the home and road Nike RGIII jersey. They are 34.99 and I didn't notice anything irregular or odd about them. Curious why Marshall's would be getting new NFL Nike gear already for.

Because its the kids section and he's probably not suiting up this weekend or the rest of the season if they lose that game. His Authentic Adult jerseys are flying off the shelves so possibly some adult replicas will hit clearance.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My local Marshall's in the kids section just got both the home and road Nike RGIII jersey. They are 34.99 and I didn't notice anything irregular or odd about them. Curious why Marshall's would be getting new NFL Nike gear already for.

Because its the kids section and he's probably not suiting up this weekend or the rest of the season if they lose that game. His Authentic Adult jerseys are flying off the shelves so possibly some adult replicas will hit clearance.

Highly doubt that. RG3 is locked up in Washington for the forseeable future and not playing a single game or more won't deter kids from asking mommy and daddy for his shirt.

Same thing with kids mannings at my marshall's. I work at a sports apparel store and have sold many of them. I'm not sure acout this but the numbers felt weird, like softer than normal. Maybe the numbers got printed incorrectly. I'm very irritated with Nike over this though, how can they undercut their stores which sale millions of dollars of their product like this. Those jerseys should have been sent to Africa!

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

For anyone interested the SVP Oulet on Steeles just off HWY 27 in Brampton is selling both of these for $29.99 and has around 10 of the Florida and 5 of the Canadiens left as of 2 o'clock yesterday.

canadienspanthers.jpg

The SVP Outlet by Yorkdale has these too for $29.99, plus Ottawa's red jerseys, Flyers whites, the recently retired Buffalo third and some rare KHL Salavat Yulaev Reeboks. The Lawrence square SVP has the old Gagne Oilers jerseys for this price as well, and Umbro NY Cosmos jerseys for $14.99. Decent deals for some soccer jerseys at the outlet too. Saw some Russian Euro 2012

reds, Portuguese practice jerseys and German green retro thirds for $30.

Photo0713_zps3f3a8fce.jpg

Photo0714_zps67fd5e67.jpg

Photo0715_zps150bb26b.jpg

Picked up a couple hats of some local teams [Lakehead Thunderwolves - university hockey, Thunder Bay Border Cats - Northwoods League], and a pair of hockey keychains for under $5 at Value Village.

tb_hatsampkeychains_zps6137b634.jpg

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

For anyone interested the SVP Oulet on Steeles just off HWY 27 in Brampton is selling both of these for $29.99 and has around 10 of the Florida and 5 of the Canadiens left as of 2 o'clock yesterday.

canadienspanthers.jpg

The SVP Outlet by Yorkdale has these too for $29.99, plus Ottawa's red jerseys, Flyers whites, the recently retired Buffalo third and some rare KHL Salavat Yulaev Reeboks. The Lawrence square SVP has the old Gagne Oilers jerseys for this price as well, and Umbro NY Cosmos jerseys for $14.99. Decent deals for some soccer jerseys at the outlet too. Saw some Russian Euro 2012

reds, Portuguese practice jerseys and German green retro thirds for $30.

Photo0714_zps67fd5e67.jpg

What are the chances you guys are willing to grab a few of those hockey jerseys for a guy like me?

Archived