Domestic Soccer 2012

TFoA

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I have watched a few MLS games on TV this year, the schedule just bother me I wish it was more compact and when you root for lousy teams like RBNY and the Timbers it is hard to get into it.

NY Red Bull is pretty good, man.

Dynamo (orange)-Sporting(light blue)

Red Bull (white)-United(black)

Galaxy(white)-Earthquakes(black)

Seattle(green)-RSL(red)

Best looking match up?

Here's who I want to advance:

D.C. United

Houston Dynamo

Real Salt Lake

San Jose Earthquakes

Here's who I think advances:

Red Bull New York

Houston Dynamo

Real Salt Lake

Los Angeles Galaxy

You think the Quakes lose at Buck Shaw for the only time this year?

Anything's possible, especially if it's only a 1-0 advantage.

Sorry 'Quakes fans.

Got to love a football match Soccer in the snow!

I fixed it for you. :)

Vamos United!

Edits: The DCU - Red Bull New York has been rescheduled for tomorrow night at 7:30 PM due to the Nor'easter.

That sucked I wanted to see them play in the snow

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Well I have watched a few MLS games on TV this year, the schedule just bother me I wish it was more compact and when you root for lousy teams like RBNY and the Timbers it is hard to get into it.

NY Red Bull is pretty good, man.

Dynamo (orange)-Sporting(light blue)

Red Bull (white)-United(black)

Galaxy(white)-Earthquakes(black)

Seattle(green)-RSL(red)

Best looking match up?

Dynamo-SKC was pretty awesome. It was a nice consolation prize from NBCSN after SNOW BOWL '12 got postponed. :-(

hey LA fallacy, ONE NIL TO THE EARTHQUAKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GOONIES NEVER SAY DIE!!!!

Don't be a dick.

But yeah trademark late game win by the Quakes. But Yallop said it best, it's only halftime.

excuse me, but we've beaten LA 3 times this year, twice at home, we won last night in ADDED TIME. they bitched about us in the media before the game, and they are whiny bitches, ESPECIALLY landon donovon. i am not being a dick, i am being a FAN

Rubbing it in before we've actually won is a great way to end up with egg on your face all I'm saying. Don't count your chickens yet.

Should've listened to bosrs1.

1zqy8ok.gif

Got to love a football match Soccer in the snow!

I fixed it for you. :)

Oh stop that. We call it soccer.

No, I will keep calling it a "football match" as this conveys to me a beautiful competition played in an eloquent environment.

Conversely, I loved MLS' television ad from a few years ago:

hey LA fallacy, ONE NIL TO THE EARTHQUAKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GOONIES NEVER SAY DIE!!!!

Don't be a dick.

But yeah trademark late game win by the Quakes. But Yallop said it best, it's only halftime.

excuse me, but we've beaten LA 3 times this year, twice at home, we won last night in ADDED TIME. they bitched about us in the media before the game, and they are whiny bitches, ESPECIALLY landon donovon. i am not being a dick, i am being a FAN

Rubbing it in before we've actually won is a great way to end up with egg on your face all I'm saying. Don't count your chickens yet.

Should've listened to bosrs1.

Yeah, holy :censored:, it was 3-0 at halftime. Looks like they really wanted to bounce back from that :censored: show at HDC...even more impressive considering the Quakes' home record. Talk about stepping your game up, wow.

On the non-MLS forefront, the US Men's National Team have released their 2014 World Cup qualifying schedule. Here's the information:

Feb. 6th: at Honduras

Mar. 22nd: versus Costa Rica

Mar. 26th: at Mexico

Jun. 7th: at Jamaica

Jun. 11th: versus Panama

Jun. 18th: versus Honduras

Sep. 6th: at Costa Rica

Sep. 10th: versus Mexico

Oct. 11th: versus Jamaica

Oct. 15th: at Panama

Note: All venues are TBD.

I still think that the Americans will finish fourth in the hexagon, with a record of 4-4-2 (W-L-D). However, I hope for a more favorable result.

Additionally, I hope RFK Stadium (or FedEx Field) hosts either the USA - Honduras match on June 18 or the USA - Jamaica match on October 11.

Archived