Florida Panthers and Tampa Bay Lightning Concept

DolphinManatee

The Panthers look good, but the home jersey really needs some white. Adding it inbetween the stripes would be a good idea. On the flip side, the away is nearly devoid of blue. Add a white outline to the logo on the alt so it doesn't blend in with the jersey.

For TB, the logos are HUGE and the "Tampa Bay" script is unnecessary. Where the black and blue meet (especially on the logo and numbers) there's a lot of colour bleeding, so I suggest that you add a thin white outline inbetween the two. Also, there's no reason for the captaincy patches to be on the left (the player's right). Put them on the other side because it's traditional; Detroit is the only team that does that because of their logo (I'm surprised Yzerman didn't do that for TB LOL).

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I really like the Florida home concept, but I feel that the light jersey could use some blue.

That being said, I really like the Lightning concepts

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

TB looks better, especially with the fixed outlines. However, you didn't address the issue on the away.

For Florida, the numbers on the back would look better white and I think the outline on the panther on the alt could stand to be slightly thicker. The increased addition of tan/beige looks surprisingly good.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

the victory stripes for tampa bay need to spread out more. the clutteredness of the stripes in unessacary.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Like it, except I'd get rid of the red on the chest.

Bingo. The panther looks like he's half-ginger or his heart just exploded.

Lightning concept is really good. Probably very close to what the team should have done. The black jersey is amazing.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

looks better, but they need to be spread out more. like they do on the alternate. look closely at the jersey. you'll see what im talking about.Lightning-Alternate.png

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Both look fantastic with the updates. Very well done. One minor complaint is the Panthers' number font looks weird...but that's very minor. Again, well done.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived