2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eklund is reporting

No.

Hence the rolled eyes.

He called Nash to LA a done deal yesterday.

Eklund: My sources are telling me...

The Rock: It doesn't matter what your sources are telling you!

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

According to NBCSN, an anonymous poll of NHLers by Sports Illustrated found that Phil Kessel is the easiest player to intimidate in the NHL.

That sound you just heard was Peter Chiarelli chuckling.

Must've been be the same clowns who put Phaneuf, Iggy and Komisarek on the "Most Overrated List". Yeah, because everybody praises Komisarek. rolleyes.gif How's Kaberle been working out for ya? laugh.gif

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

According to NBCSN, an anonymous poll of NHLers by Sports Illustrated found that Phil Kessel is the easiest player to intimidate in the NHL.

Must've been be the same clowns who put Phaneuf, Iggy and Komisarek on the "Most Overrated List". Yeah, because everybody praises Komisarek. rolleyes.gif How's Kaberle been working out for ya? laugh.gif

Exactly my thoughts. I'd like to see the list of players that participated in this poll.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Rich Peverley sent back to Boston for evaluation on his knee, which he injured last night in Montreal.

:censored:. That's really the opposite of what this team needed.

Exactly my thoughts. I'd like to see the list of players that participated in this poll.

1: We don't have Kaberle anymore.

2: Anonymous poll, but I'd like to see too.

spacer.png

Rich Peverley sent back to Boston for evaluation on his knee, which he injured last night in Montreal.

I think that was the point of what I said.

Just watched the Hal Gill hit on Rich Peverly and something like that deserves a suspension. That was a cheap and dirty hit that could end a career. Look at what happened with Cam Neely after getting a knee-on-knee hit from Ulf Samuelsson.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I think that was the point of what I said.

He was a rental. Chiarelli made no bones about that.

spacer.png

Nicklas Grossman traded to Philly for a 2012 2nd round pick and 2013 3rd round pick.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The sound you heard was Burke laughing hysterically, much to the pleasure of John-Michael Liles.

On a side note, Oilers fans, what's with Pajaarvi-Svennson this year? Only 1 goal in 35 games. Has he been battling injuries/sophmore slump/personal issues? Has he played better than his stats would tell otherwise?

Back to the poll, I bet the players voted on the condition that they remain anonymous, which sucks for us.

Oh, and Thomas, the Archbishop of Toronto is set to become a Cardinal (a higher title of people hand-picked by the Pope). When he walked into St. Peter's Square at the Vatican, well...

416_COLLINS_120216.jpg

The sound you heard was Burke laughing hysterically, much to the pleasure of John-Michael Liles.

416_COLLINS_120216.jpg

I'll still take Seguin, Knight and Hamilton over Kessel. Don't know why ChiaPet thought the Bs needed another defenseman down the stretch, (I think Chia was inexplicably enamored with Kaberle, like Theo Epstein was with JD Drew) but whatever.

And that picture of Archbishop Collins is great.

spacer.png

Well, the Hawks have lucked out tonight because God knows there's no way they'd be up 3-0 if Lundqvist was in goal.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

5 Anaheim scouts at the Blackhawks/Rangers game tonight...five?

I'm guessing one or two of those scouts may be "advanced opponent" scouts, since the Ducks play Chicago in 10 days....

And the Ducks are in Newark for their game tomorrow against the Devils, so I'm sure a few of the organization just went over the river.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived