2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

Nash trade projections indicate Kings, Canucks, Bruins, Maple Leafs, Sharks, and Canadien with possibly Flyers and Stars in the mix. I don't know the most likley team to take him. I'd like to see him on the Sharks, but who would we have to give up? According to reports Pavelski and Marleau - which is funny because I hear the Blue Jackets want a goaltender, draft picks, prospects and a younger player. Pavelski I think means too much for DW to deal him. And Marleau is 32 - isn't that pretty elderly for NHL standards? Besides he's tied for second (With Pavelski) in goals and points for the Sharks.

I also heard Couture's name - really? Would the Sharks trade their leading scorer this season for Nash? Doubtful but stranger things have happened.

I think the sharks won't trade for Nash, but if they did, I see maybe Benn Ferrerio, Niittymaki (Is he still in the organization?), Benn Ferriero, McGinn and Mitchell as some options. Then again the Sharks just acquired Dominic Moore from Tampa Bay - is he trade bait for the Sharks or are they keeping him? Interesting they traded for another Center, well I don't really know if 8 (Including Moore) centers is a lot, but with the Tampa Trade that gives the Sharks 17 Forwards. Seems like a lot of Centers though.

As for who will get Nash - I don't really know - as long as long as he's not in the Western conference if he's not on the Sharks, I don't care :)

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure the Jackets are stupid enough to trade themselves Boll and a 5th for Nash.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Rick Nash is too big of a player I think to get traded at the deadline, and I feel that the Blue Jackets should wait at least until Draft Day. This opens up much more possible suitors.

LA will need to give up Bernier and Johnson, VAN will need to give up Schneider and Hodgson, NYR will need to give up Dubinsky and Del Zotto/Erixon, PHI will need to give up Van Riemsdyk and possibly Schenn. Boston would have to give up Rask, but that's not happening as Thomas isn't going to be around much longer. If I'm Howson, unless one team gives up a kings ransom for him on the 27th, Nash shouldn't be traded at least still Summer.

And i'm not even for a Nash trade, Columbus can make it work with what they got, but it won't happen under Howson.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Blackhawks finally win. Rangers power play goes 0/7, Crawford looked okay.

Gotta just maintain the improvements. Roster still has a ton of holes.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Well, I'm absolutely ecstatic so I'm going to blast Chelsea Dagger all night long.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

He was a rental. Chiarelli made no bones about that.

The sound you heard was Burke laughing hysterically, much to the pleasure of John-Michael Liles.

416_COLLINS_120216.jpg

I'll still take Seguin, Knight and Hamilton over Kessel. Don't know why ChiaPet thought the Bs needed another defenseman down the stretch, (I think Chia was inexplicably enamored with Kaberle, like Theo Epstein was with JD Drew) but whatever.

And that picture of Archbishop Collins is great.

Ah, how quickly one forgets. The Bruins were in desperate need of a puck-moving defenseman going into the playoffs to ignite the powerplay a little more. Kaberle seemed like a perfect fit, but it didn't work out.

Well, it worked out for the Bruins, but not for Kaberle's personal success.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

He was a rental. Chiarelli made no bones about that.

The sound you heard was Burke laughing hysterically, much to the pleasure of John-Michael Liles.

416_COLLINS_120216.jpg

I'll still take Seguin, Knight and Hamilton over Kessel. Don't know why ChiaPet thought the Bs needed another defenseman down the stretch, (I think Chia was inexplicably enamored with Kaberle, like Theo Epstein was with JD Drew) but whatever.

And that picture of Archbishop Collins is great.

Ah, how quickly one forgets. The Bruins were in desperate need of a puck-moving defenseman going into the playoffs to ignite the powerplay a little more. Kaberle seemed like a perfect fit, but it didn't work out.

Well, it worked out for the Bruins, but not for Kaberle's personal success.

That's right. I still find it hard to believe that Kabs was the only defenseman Chiarelli could find, though.

And on the second part, yeah. They won the cup in spite of Kabs, not because of him.

spacer.png

Crazy game at the Forum tonight. It was 2-2, when Downie scored. The Sharks came back to take the lead with 2 goals in a minute. Stamkos got his second, and St. Louis bounced a shot off a defender and in with 12 left in the 3rd. San Jose tied it up, and both teams got the point.

Hedman from behind the net, passed it to St. Louis who shot it in. 6-5 good guys.

So the Bolts get 2, Stamkos has 39 goals on the season(scored the first goal). The Sharks had 50 shots, and the Lightning had 25. Also, the Lightning sent Dominic Moore to San Jose pre game for a 2nd round draft pick.

So NYI-TBL-MON are tied 11-13 with 56 points, and WPG has 58. Whew.

Congrats to the Blackhawks for ending their skid... against an elite team no less. Still can't believe they collapsed to the extent they did.

Meh, it happens. Even the best teams have rough patches.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I really dislike the shootout. Not only is it anticlimactic, but it really dampers the game that was played in the first 3 periods. Something about "sudden death" appeals to me in overtime. Slow, painful death in the shootout as you watch 3 players skate down the ice to put one past your goalie....not so much.

Nonetheless, the Jets and Wild played a great game for 65 minutes. I'm starting to like this "rivalry". I can't wait for the realignment.

Kings have a power play, down by one, with 1:30 to go.

Sadly, the clock didn't freeze and give the Kings an extra three hours so they could scratch out a goal. 1-0 Coyotes.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

The Caps are on a critical four game road trip over the next six days, which begins tonight against the Panthers and ends against the Senators on Wednesday. In between those games, they play the Lightning tomorrow night and travel to Raleigh on Monday to face the Canes. If 6, 7, or 8 points are not achieved out of this swing, then I fully anticipate that GMGM will blow up this team.

Archived