Louisville basketball uniforms

JayMac

The broadcaster (can't remember who it was) referred to it as "Louisville's Infrared uniform" at one point, is that what Adidas is calling it?

Whatever it was, it was too bright. It didn't look very good at all on my HDTV.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

i don't care what color it is as long as it isn't blue. we've been playing better since we have gone with the prototypes.

btw, the official color is infra-red and depending on the camera they look either bright red or orange.

Infrared isn't even visible to humans.

spectrum.JPG

Maybe Adidas should go all "Emperor's New Clothes?"

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

check the college basketball uniforms thread. Plenty of info on the new adidas uniforms which have been worn since the conference tourneys.

I agree, some camera shots made tehm appear more orange than red.

From watching the game, the uniforms definitely looked orange-ish under the lights, but in the lockroom they look red, almost L'ville's normal shade. This must be a lighting thing.

And yes, just like Cinci and Baylor, these insane colors are creating buzz. Mission: accomplished.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived