Louisville basketball uniforms

JayMac

Is it just me or did the Louisville uniforms look a bit orange tonight? Sorry I do not have pictures to go with this topic.

Didn't see the game last night, but when I was on ESPN.com afterwards and saw a photo, I thought they looked orange. I had assumed that an editor may have adjusted the contrast or tried adding brightness to the photo or something.

Bottom line is there's no justification for these uniforms. I don't care what Adidas claims these to be, they look orange. They dropped the ball. It's absolutely stupid to wear these uniforms.

The actual color is a very intense red, and it's definitely red in person, but some TV settings have made it appear orange.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Bottom line is there's no justification for these uniforms. I don't care what Adidas claims these to be, they look orange. They dropped the ball. It's absolutely stupid to wear these uniforms.

The actual color is a very intense red, and it's definitely red in person, but some TV settings have made it appear orange.

Official colors in print:

LouisvilleUOf_OFF_9999_SCC_SRGB.png

the official pantone sheet isn't accurate with the new jerseys colorwerx. they are totally different. much brighter than their normal jerseys.

I know. I was just presenting the official colors in print as a contrast.

...even if the fanbase (and more importantly the team) like them?

there are more fans dissapointed florida won thursday night than hate the new jerseys. they wanted to see the team break out the infrareds in both games.

btw, bird i hope you will hold an intellectually consistent position and decry the fact that every year rick has been here an element of the uniforms chenged. you want to talk about changing for change sake, there you go.

and oh, by the way, the last time a pitino team changed their look during the season was 1996 when kentucky went denim. things turned out okay for them in the end.

Ohio State's uniforms look like the standard scarlet usually worn.

Louisville's new red has been referred to as "electric red", "electric salmon" and "neon red", depending on the broadcaster.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived