The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Road team dominance thus far in the playoffs. In the first round, only two teams went up 2-0 in a series, and those were road teams (Flyers and Kings).

This round has finally seen a home 2-0 series with the Coyotes, but not with the Blues or Rangers (both of whom are better than Phoenix). The Flyers are better than the Devils, but the trend indicates a Devils victory, at least as far as how I read it. I fully expect the Flyers to win at least one game in Newark, if not both.

spacer.png

Shows that those two don't care. Any bets that Radulov bolts back to the KHL? If he wanted to come back, staying out late before the biggest game of their lives till now is a great way to say fu*k the Predators!

The sad thing for Nashville fans and the organization was that this was somewhat predictable. Kostitsyn was basically non-existant in Montreal and there was a reason they got rid of him, a horrible attitude. Radulov, we all know is all about himself, so to put those two together was a very bad combination. I have noticed that the high-level Russian forwards come in two molds, those who are always at the top of their game and those enigmatic ones who just float and just don't care. I consider both Radulov and Kostitsyn in that class and always have.

Shows that those two don't care. Any bets that Radulov bolts back to the KHL? If he wanted to come back, staying out late before the biggest game of their lives till now is a great way to say fu*k the Predators!

The sad thing for Nashville fans and the organization was that this was somewhat predictable. Kostitsyn was basically non-existant in Montreal and there was a reason they got rid of him, a horrible attitude. Radulov, we all know is all about himself, so to put those two together was a very bad combination. I have noticed that the high-level Russian forwards come in two molds, those who are always at the top of their game and those enigmatic ones who just float and just don't care. I consider both Radulov and Kostitsyn in that class and always have.

Nice xenophobia there. No ones ever said anything about good ole North American players partying and caring only about themselves, right?

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

It felt like Philly was trying to sit on their 1-goal lead all game. It's not over yet, but they've played with almost no energy since going up 1-0.

6uXNWAo.png

Is it just me, or is the camera angle at Wells Fargo very off center this game?

I felt the same way during that game. But the Devils clearly outplayed Philly tonight with no Ilya. Now the series goes to the rock! :woot:

It was off centre by a fair amount I noticed it right away as well.

untitled-6.jpg

My sister is on a school trip in New York/Jersey right now. I sort of wish she could go by Prudential Center with a carton of eggs - or at least a big mockup flying P.

My sister is on a school trip in New York/Jersey right now. I sort of wish she could go by Prudential Center with a carton of eggs - or at least a big mockup flying P.

I wish she could have better taste in teams...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Way to jack up Ottawa's thing Washington. When the clock strikes 8:00 minutes, fans chant Ovi, Ovi. :P

Its a response to Rangers fans chanting Ovie Sucks at the 8th minute. They jacked it first!

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Way to jack up Ottawa's thing Washington. When the clock strikes 8:00 minutes, fans chant Ovi, Ovi. :P

Its a response to Rangers fans chanting Ovie Sucks at the 8th minute. They jacked it first!

Oh alright! Didn't hear that part. I was just kidding, If there was a 34th minute, I'm sure Flames fans would be chanting Kipper.

Also anyone notice that Nashville ice girl make it as if that Catfish was alive to scare Mike Smith?

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived