The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember the last time LA had a 4-zip lead in the playoffs. :P

GO AWAY.

LET ME ENJOY THIS.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

I'm in no way defending that guy, but deflecting it to another fan base? You bet I am. Just tired of the same old, tired stereotype that Philly fans are these awful people, and that people from other fanbases never misbehave. 95% of you have never been to a sporting event in this town, yet you regurgitate what ESPN and the other out of touch national outlets feed you. Try forming your own opinion for once. Difficult? Yea, I know...

I went to a Flyers-Rangers game at the Garden last year. I had someone start a Pelle Lindbergh chant at me. Are all Rangers fans insensitive morons? No, just a couple of loudmouth idiots.

Right. But people do that just to troll and get a rise out of people. Anyone with half a brain and even a little bit of maturity knows that not every Boston fan is a racist tweeter, not every White Sox fan is a 1st-base-coach beater, not every... you get the point. Best to just let it go and let the person who made the comment look like the fool (of course I fall into the trap myself on occasion!)

Exactly. Philadelphia is a passionate sports city, would you rather be from Glendale? The more you bitch and moan about how other people perceive your city the worse you make it for yourself. You sound petty and irrational. Just let it go like Vet said. Am I up in arms trying to defend Boston because of those idiots on Twitter? Nah, the grown-ups can tell the difference between a group of trolls and a rational person on their own. Hell, teenage white kids will use any excuse to say the N word if there's no repercussions; it's cool to be an a-hole, remember.

Come on Man, I'm from Glendale. Now you're just stereotyping :P

So Rangers fans....who sucks? cause I really couldnt hear you.

OvechkinCelebration-NYRangers04302012.gif

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Oh yeah, according to my math, in a little over 4 periods, the Kings have already matched the Sharks output against the Blues. Provided they win tonight were halfway there to an I-10 Western Finals.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

How in the :censored: did the Los Angeles :censored: ing Kings score 4 goals in a period? 5 goals in less than half a game? The 2nd lowest scoring team in the regular season...

What in the :censored: ?

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

How in the :censored: did the Los Angeles :censored: ing Kings score 4 goals in a period? 5 goals in less than half a game? The 2nd lowest scoring team in the regular season...

What in the :censored: ?

Against the stingiest team defense in the league, no less?

Hockey is so weird.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I've only been able to catch glances here and there tonight, but it seems like the Blues are regressing tonight. Some real Davis-Payne-inspired muck-and-punch slop going on.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

LA has won seven straight playoff road games.

They are 5-0 on the home ice of the #1 and #2 seeds. What in the blue hell is going on?

Is it too late to name the Kings the new banner carriers of Team Justice?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

They are 5-0 on the home ice of the #1 and #2 seeds. What in the blue hell is going on?

I know you're joking.... Richards? Carter? Doughty? Team Justice? HA!

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I know you're joking.... Richards? Carter? Doughty? Team Justice? HA!

Whoever beats the Coyotes this year will earn Team Justice status, let it be known.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived