The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

And if no one does?

Then injustice will reign.

Some franchises...some franchises just want to watch the world burn.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if no one does?

Then injustice will reign.

Some franchises...some franchises just want to watch the world burn.

I'm against the content, but flawless execution.

A-

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Feels like Flyers East and Flyers West are on a collision course... :grin:

Eerily as the Verizon commercial predicted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9YGeboO8Uc

That commercial bothers me. Ignoring that he's frozen under ice and that would be unbearably cold, that would be a terrible vantage point to watch a game. Staring straight up at the rafters? Sweet angle dude.

PvO6ZWJ.png

No Radulov or A.Kostitsyn either tonight for Nashville. Violated team rules, idiots!

A back wheel just fell off the Predwagon. Though the way Radulov's been playing, this might be addition via subtraction.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Nashville doesn't play tonight. So are they suspended for tomorrow then?

Doh! Yeah, that's what I meant. Yeah both suspended for Game 3.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

This story is a bit puzzling. Neither Poile nor Trotz seem to be the type to drag anything out into the media - both are extremely capable in their positions, so to make an announcement about two players breaking a team rule and having to sit out, rather than deal with it quietly with a healthy scratch or something - to publicly shame them for breaking a team rule and not disclose what was done seems out of character for the organization.

Poile was a finalist for GM of the year last year, Trotz a finalist for the Jack Adams. Is there any concrete news as to what the mystery infractions could be? Doesn't seem like missed practices or anything like that could warrant dragging something into the media like this.

nhl94vansigpng.png

This story is a bit puzzling. Neither Poile nor Trotz seem to be the type to drag anything out into the media - both are extremely capable in their positions, so to make an announcement about two players breaking a team rule and having to sit out, rather than deal with it quietly with a healthy scratch or something - to publicly shame them for breaking a team rule and not disclose what was done seems out of character for the organization.

Poile was a finalist for GM of the year last year, Trotz a finalist for the Jack Adams. Is there any concrete news as to what the mystery infractions could be? Doesn't seem like missed practices or anything like that could warrant dragging something into the media like this.

I heard they broke curfew. I don't know what they're trying to prove. It would probably be better if this was heading into Game 1 or the series was split heading into Game 3, but it's not. Nashville could very well be on the brink after tomorrow night.

A fine should have sufficed.

Not really playoff related...well kinda since the Caps are still in it, but they got some probably disheartening news today

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Feels like Flyers East and Flyers West are on a collision course... :grin:

Eerily as the Verizon commercial predicted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9YGeboO8Uc

That commercial bothers me. Ignoring that he's frozen under ice and that would be unbearably cold, that would be a terrible vantage point to watch a game. Staring straight up at the rafters? Sweet angle dude.

Not to mention his fancy-shmancy 4G LTE cell phone he's gloating about is useless when frozen in that position.

oBIgzrL.png

Supposedly they broke curfew to go drinking

Supposedly they broke curfew to go drinking

And broke it hard - 4am in Scottsdale hard, reportedly. The end result was Radulov playing Game 2 like he was hungover and tired as hell, because he was, and getting blasted on national TV for it.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Shows that those two don't care. Any bets that Radulov bolts back to the KHL? If he wanted to come back, staying out late before the biggest game of their lives till now is a great way to say fu*k the Predators!

Archived