The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

Admiral, I really like that avatar. On topic, I'm pleased with the result of the game. Time to start digging out of my bomb shelter.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Bernier penalty was bad but the refs have missed several penalties and that led to a frustration penalty wish you cant allow at this stage in the season. Devils must bring back Zach and Marty and try again next year.

Let's not turn Marty into hockey's version of Brett Favre.

That Bernier penalty was bad but the refs have missed several penalties and that led to a frustration penalty wish you cant allow at this stage in the season. Devils must bring back Zach and Marty and try again next year.

Let's not turn Marty into hockey's version of Brett Favre.

Who else is out there for the Devils better than Marty, I say give him a one year deal let him retire when he wants and I think its after next year or the year after (one more Olympics). Though Zach is the priority.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Aren't the Devils poised to file for bankruptcy protection after the season ends? Won't that get in the way of paying top dollar for Parise?

β™« oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is goneΒ β™«

Marty isn't going anywhere. Zach on the other hand, how does a black and white sweater look?

Zach Parise is heading to Los Angeles?

I could see it happening.

Β 

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Β 

Bernier's Wikipedia page right now:

Bernier was later signed to a one-year, two way contract with the Devils on January 30, 2012, and promptly ****ed the Devils in the *** in Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals. This was followed by a tarring and feathering in Newark, NJ, which unfortunately ended in a public flogging.

A previous version:

Recreational Activity

Bernier enjoys the feel of sweaty balls against his chin and costing his team the Stanley Cup.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature.Β 

PotD: 29/1/12

Β 

Β 

Ryan Carter to the box for doing the Eddie Guerrero frog splash on Jon Quick after making the save. Whyyy? :wacko:

I believe he got a 10 minute misconduct for that.

And now it looks like Gionta will be joining him in the locker room.

6uXNWAo.png

Why is this a "bad" playoffs?

Maybe because his Hawks were booted by the Yotes or maybe because the NHL lost control and was very inconsistent in their punishments in the first round.

Ryan Carter to the box for doing the Eddie Guerrero frog splash on Jon Quick after making the save. Whyyy?

:wacko:

I believe he got a 10 minute misconduct for that.

And now it looks like Gionta will be joining him in the locker room.

Also Clarkson for trash talking.

And there's 1. 4-1 now.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Archived