Bubba Watson Wins 2012 Masters

Cola

Congratulations to him, that was a pretty wild finish with the sudden death plus both getting off to a rough start off the box.

However, since Bubba Watson is a Georgia grad...can we mark this down as another championship for the SEC this year?

I kid, I kid.

The hook he had out of the woods was absolutely incredible. What a great tournament, all around. But, as a Dawg fan, I was pulling for him before he even teed off on Thursday, so it was absolutely awesome to see him fight to the finish today.

It was even more awesome hearing the barking from the crowd. Go Dawgs!

The hook he had out of the woods was absolutely incredible. What a great tournament, all around. But, as a Dawg fan, I was pulling for him before he even teed off on Thursday, so it was absolutely awesome to see him fight to the finish today.

It was even more awesome hearing the barking from the crowd. Go Dawgs!

That was one heck of a hook, and could easily have hit the bunker, but being a lefty, he was able to make such a shot. He also had great weight on the shot. I watched the last couple of hours and like many major Sundays, it didn't disappoint.

I saw, I came, I left.

That Golf Boys video gets a laugh out of me every single time, even now.

Good for Bubba that he won though, seems like a genuinely nice guy.

As everyone else has covered that shot out of the woods on the faux-last was amazing, but for me shot of the day has to be Oosthuizen earlier for only the fourth double-eagle in Masters history.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

My roommate called me an idiot for picking Watson to win last weekend. I met him at a UGA basketball game a month or so ago. Seemed like a really cool guy. Glad for him. Go Dawgs!

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

I didn't pick him or anything, but I've always liked Bubba. There's just something about a guy that's never had a swing coach that you have to like.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Under those circumstances, that was one of the best shots I've ever seen. Everyone in the room thought he was done after his tee shot and he put himself in a position to two-putt for the Masters. Incredible. It's cool to watch people get that emotional when they've accomplished something great.

Also, that was the first time I've seen that Golf Boys video. Hilarious.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived