Your 2012 National Hockey Lockout Thread

Lee.

Minor news, but the Blue Jackets have hired Keith Acton, formerly of the Maple Leafs, as an assistant coach. Yes, looking to improve, they raided Toronto's leftovers.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyways the Flames only have two afternoon games!!!!!! YES!!!!!

And play anyone from the Pacific in the first half?

Anyway, not looking forward to the Blue Jackets four times out of thirteen, the 6 home matinées, the annual February road trip, and especially the "oh you get to come home for one game but you have to fly up to western Canada the next day."

Not that it'll ever happen, but still?

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Schedule is out.

They obviously didn't fix it to give Winnipeg two games against the Western Conference Canadian teams. :/

Anyways the Flames only have two afternoon games!!!!!! YES!!!!!

It's almost as if they expect a major lockout and/or a last minute Coyotes move...

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Of course all pending an all but certain lockout.

Odd quirk. Every team except Carolina and Vancouver play on the last day of the year. The Canucks last game is Thursday, April 11th, well Carolina's is on the Friday.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Mark Messier Award: Shane Doan

Was this for all the crying he did through the postseason? If so, well-earned.

Also, I feel like looking at the upcoming NHL schedule is like reading an instruction manual for a Hoverboard. Here's something rather interesting that will never happen in real life, ever!

Are you guys not able to realize that awards were voted on before the postseason?

Also, I feel like looking at the upcoming NHL schedule is like reading an instruction manual for a Hoverboard. Here's something rather interesting that will never happen in real life, ever!

Are you guys not able to realize that awards were voted on before the postseason?

Calm the rage down. 'tis just funny, is all.

Calm the rage down. 'tis just funny, is all.

Sorry, I'm just used to all of the idiots at HF Boards that I sometimes think people are serious.

Minor news, but the Blue Jackets have hired Keith Acton, formerly of the Maple Leafs, as an assistant coach. Yes, looking to improve, they raided Toronto's leftovers.

Now they will be in a lottery position every year with 20 games back and fight with all their might to get out of it whilst still missy the post season...

God I miss Pat Quinn and the pre-lockout NHL/Leafs.

untitled-6.jpg

Way to address your needs Scott Howson.....

Considering the Jackets don't have anything that even resembles a goalie right now, I'm not too upset about trading for a 23 year-old goalie.

But three picks? Including an important second rounder. I understand that he is 23, but Mason is 24. I don't see what makes them different, other than Bobrovsky didn't suck for two years.

Only thing that could worsen this would to see Howson sign him to an extension that Ondrej Pavelec wants.

EDIT - It's the 45th and 117th this year, and Phoenix's fourth next year.

I guess it's not that bad.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Way to address your needs Scott Howson.....

Considering the Jackets don't have anything that even resembles a goalie right now, I'm not too upset about trading for a 23 year-old goalie.

But three picks? Including an important second rounder. I understand that he is 23, but Mason is 24. I don't see what makes them different, other than Bobrovsky didn't suck for two years.

Only thing that could worsen this would to see Howson sign him to an extension that Ondrej Pavelec wants.

EDIT - It's the 45th and 117th this year, and Phoenix's fourth next year.

I guess it's not that bad.

Yeah, also remember that he did post a 2.59 last year with the Flyers and has really only had one year of consistent playing opportunities. Mason's had four years of consistent playing opportunities and sucked in three of those.

6fQjS3M.png

bobdance.gif

Latest rumors are that the Flyers are trying to get #6 and Bobby Ryan in a deal that would involve #20, #45 and 2 or 3 young players. They're trying not to give up Schenn and that's who Anaheim is asking for...

Archived