Your 2012 National Hockey Lockout Thread

Lee.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Habs got Galchenyuk (albeit to no surprise) mad.gif

No! Leafs didn't take Forsberg! mad.gif

The Leafs are desperate for scoring up front, so they went with the obvious choice: an off-the board d-man with an injury issue.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Trade Lubo for a 2nd rounder next year... Practically force Bobby Ryan out of town... Draft Lindholm over Dumba...

:censored: YOU, BOB MURRAY!

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Carolina got a lot better with that trade, and Pittsburgh will rue the day they pissed off one of the best two-way forwards in the game.

LOL at the Ducks, by the way.

How? They got a solid return and it just wasn't practical to think they'd keep Crosby/Geno/Staal down the middle long-term. They tried to lock him up, it was apparent he wasn't interested, so they traded him away.

Filip Forsberg, come on down!

He and Grigorenko both fell too low.

The Leafs have a bajillion good d-men and D prospects: Holzer, Schenn, Phaneuf, Gunnarsson, Liles, Percy, and Gardiner (plus the unmovable Komisarek), which is why I'm upset they chose Rielly. Yet again, I'm pretty sure these people know just a bit more than I do about these guys, but still - we have enough d-men.

EDIT: Buffalo gets Grigorenko and Grigensons. Dis gon' be fun.

EDIT 2: Damn, San José didn't take Finn. I am thoroughly disappointed.

It was inevitable. Might as well have gotten rid of him while his value was at his highest.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - 2006  |  New Orleans JazzCats - Major League Hockey (AHL) - 2023

Not a bad draft night for the Caps. Both the picks are pretty good and the I liked the trade, and we got booed by Pens fans. Good times.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Penguin fans boo throughout the entire time the Flyers were on the clock, made the pick (Laughton, who was compared to Mike Richards <_< ), took pictures and wrapped up

Archived