What Uniform Do You Associate Certain Teams With?

Lights Out

Random picks as usual...

I always associate the Nuggets with these beauties, even still:

72529459_display_image.jpg?1301704781

Anaheim (MIGHTY) Ducks:

goalie_jean_giguere.jpg

aaaand the Falcons:

slideshow_950561_FALCONS_DOLPHINS-17_29301274-1.jpg

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

31-winfield-coffee.jpg

The "we have struggled for an identity ever since we dropped these bad boys" San Diego Padres.

dennisbyrd.jpg

This Jets uniform, because it existed when I was growing up and getting into football (also like the current/original).

mark-brunell-broke-e1300379550303.jpg

I love this old-school Jaguars uniform set. Can give or take the black side paneling they introduced but the all-whites are a good throwback for the Jags when they finally get around to introducing one, and indicative of their upstart years making it to the playoffs and beating the Bills and Broncos.

Lets see, I probably associate Yankees uniforms with the Yankees. Islanders uniforms with the Islanders. And, watch out for this one, GIANTS UNIFORMS WITH THE GIANTS!

mind%20blown.gif

2ly2w09.jpg

31-winfield-coffee.jpg

The "we have struggled for an identity ever since we dropped these bad boys" San Diego Padres.

dennisbyrd.jpg

This Jets uniform, because it existed when I was growing up and getting into football (also like the current/original).

mark-brunell-broke-e1300379550303.jpg

I love this old-school Jaguars uniform set. Can give or take the black side paneling they introduced but the all-whites are a good throwback for the Jags when they finally get around to introducing one, and indicative of their upstart years making it to the playoffs and beating the Bills and Broncos.

I hate to nit pick about the Jaguars uniforms but we didnt get that number font until half way through the 97 season. 95 and 96 were the big block numbers then the small ones during the 97 preseason that couldn't be read for crap in which had the black side pant which went away after the season.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

I hate to nit pick about the Jaguars uniforms but we didnt get that number font until half way through the 97 season. 95 and 96 were the big block numbers then the small ones during the 97 preseason that couldn't be read for crap in which had the black side pant which went away after the season.

I didn't even realize that the Jags had changed their numbers during the 1997 season, but it certainly does make sense.

August 31, 1997:

KmORE.jpg

October 12, 1997:

lZhre.jpg

Much clearer.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Miami Heat

haroldminerMIAMI.jpg

Orlando Magic

shaq_magic_orlando.jpg

Phoenix Suns

charles-barkley.jpg

Oklahoma City Thunder

8a4de_shawnkemp500.jpg

Indiana Pacers

ny-reggie-miller.jpg

Atlanta Hawks

dominique_wilkins.jpg

Philadelphia 76ers

120408_a2.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

A few more if I may:

Sabres

miroslav-satan_1.jpg

Capitals

651436_crop_650x440.jpg?1277132009

Senators

2003_05_19_PATRICK_LALIME_LARGE.JPG

Oilers

STANLEY_CUP_HOCKEY1_bw_t440.jpg?9e2a24ba44807f8f9b96aad7c4082bf6ded075dc

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Just for the NFL.

Bengals-Boomer Esiason era

Bills-90's Jim Kelly era

Broncos-late 80's John Elway era

Browns-late 80's Bernie Kosar era

Buccaneers-late 70's Lee Roy Selmon era

Chargers-mid-late 60's Lance Alworth era

Dolphins-early Larry Csonka era

Eagles-Randall Cunningham era

Falcons-Michael Vick era

49ers-late 80's Joe Montana era

Jags-Mark Brunell era (no side panel look)

Jets-Joe Namath era

Rams-Eric Dickerson era

Redskins-Hogs era

Seahawks-Shaun Alexander era

Titans-Eddie George era

Vikings-Purple people eaters era

Every other team their current look is what I view them as. Although I wouldn't mind interchanging the Giants for their Lawrence Taylor era look, the Jets for their Ken O'Brien era look (pre black facemask), the Chargers for their early 80's Dan Fouts era look, or the Bucs current look.

Redskins:

PHO-10Sep12-251241.jpg

(This is precisely how the Redskins should look.)

Nets:

jersey_nets_blue.jpg

(Probably the only Nets jerseys I've ever liked.)

Bulls:

jordami01.jpg

(In this case, not just the red uniform, but specifically Jordan in the red uniform.)

Bucks:

large_46_Robinson_Bucks_jersey.jpg

(And god, do I ever hate those jerseys.)

Manchester United:

manutdhome.jpg

(One of the best looks United has ever had. Classy and simple. Had some of their greatest successes in this kit too.)

England:

England+v+Andorra+FIFA2010+World+Cup+Qualifier+2AhX0pUDs82l.jpg

(The perfect England jersey. I suppose most people of my generation now associate England with this beautiful kit.)

Sonics:

Kemp-Sonics%20Throwback%20jersey.jpg

(Not a fan of these jerseys, but man, did they stick in my mind.)

Chargers:

nfl_a_leaf11_600.jpg

(Can't help but think of these whenever I think of the Chargers, even if they're worn superior jerseys since then.)

Sixers:

iverson_traded.jpg

(Didn't like them, but they were sure memorable, as opposed to the current jerseys, which wouldn't even stick out in a kids' rec league.)

1923 1927 1928 1932 1936 1937 1938 1939 1941 1943 1947 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1956 1958 1961 1962 1977 1978 1996 1998 1999 2000 2009

Archived