Team by Team 2012 NFL Nike Uniform combos

canzman

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So are the Rams' gold pants completely dead? That would be a shame. The navy and white pants (with their mismatched stripes) are both a huge downgrade.

There are no gold pants present in the 2012 Rams style guide. So yes, they appear to be dead for the time being at least. Pants, socks, and cleats are not something fans invest in so I think the NFL allows teams to make changes to those more frequently than jerseys.

>>>>>>>>>>

Jets Throwbacks

tsS5o.jpg

Jets Color

rkMbX.jpg

>>>>>>>>

I find these two NY Jets templates to be surprising.

I had heard many rumors from various sources that the Jets were going to bring back either the late-70s/80s green or their '90-'97 green with black trim as their new throwbacks. Rex must really like that Titans of New York look.

2786151.jpg

I would have liked to see the Jets wear their Kelly Green uniforms of 1963 with the Jet Airplane logo as throwbacks. The season of the name change from Titans to Jets. Unless someone is around 60 years old plus and attended a game at the old Polo Grounds, none of us have ever seen those worn before.

As far as when they wear their green pants, those particular socks with green tops in the template will look all wrong with those pants. They need the dominantly white socks with the green stripes

IMO ....

bfhegxqd4hqxgwqgrhz300l00.gif

While there is no proof of the "white" socks for the Bills for the 2012 season I mocked up the templates with the socks from last season just so everyone could see the look.

Bills possible "white" sock options:

ImXyf.jpg

doP8i.jpg

bLnHn.jpg

Here is the Redskins throwback...

DfSOO.jpg

Thought the socks were burgundy?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Oh wow, the Jets are using those awful Titans throwbacks again?

What a shame.

Enough with the throwbacks teams, let's get back to 3rds/alternates that at least are different.

2ly2w09.jpg

Is the facemask going to be black for the NY Titans' helmets? They usually wear gray, right?

And I wish the Jets would throwback to another uniform. We get it. You were the Titans for like three years. Cool.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I am all for throwbacks, particularly ones that can do something to educate the masses that there was professional football before the Super Bowl era, but the Titans shtick should be done. The AFL 50th celebration was an appropriate and good time to usher them out, but now it is time to honor the Jets as the Jets.

However, kudos to Nike if they had a hand in rolling these out for at least one more season so they can make a buck.

8596484610_3a38500074.jpg

I tweaked these templates a little and re-uploaded them to correctly reflect that the pant stripes or ventilation panels actually go to the top on the pant.

Also, feel free to use these uniform combo images for the NFL section on the main site if you want.

• 2 weeks later...

While there is no confirmation if the white striped socks still exist for Cleveland, or if the Rams, Vikings, and Cowboys are staying with their respective Throwbacks from the past few seasons I mocked them up on the Nike Template just to see how they would look.

D9E6l.jpg

Sl3xg.jpg

KSl6H.jpg

57egx.jpg

Again no confirmation on these yet but I mocked them up since none of these teams have announced anything about making any changes.

Archived