2012 MLB Stars and Stripes

justen

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are only a certain number of teams doing this or are all of the teams doing it, but they haven't been posted yet on the website?

MLB has been extremely random with their website and releases. It's like they post stuff whenever they get around to it.

Are only a certain number of teams doing this or are all of the teams doing it, but they haven't been posted yet on the website?

MLB has been extremely random with their website and releases. It's like they post stuff whenever they get around to it.

Oh, I see. That would make sense because had been looking for some certain teams but couldnt find them.

Yea much better than

NEFstarsnstripes12balori-whtorgblk.jpg

I don't know. The one redeeming thing about this cap is that we finally get to see the bird head without the colossal orange stroke surrounding it and merging with its bottom beak. This just shows that the logo would look MUCH better with a thin black outline around the bottom beak. They could stand to lose the stroke on the home cap, too.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Yea much better than

I don't know. The one redeeming thing about this cap is that we finally get to see the bird head without the colossal orange stroke surrounding it and merging with its bottom beak. This just shows that the logo would look MUCH better with a thin black outline around the bottom beak. They could stand to lose the stroke on the home cap, too.

Better?

OsCap.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Yea much better than

Better?

OsCap.png

Yeah, surprisingly that does look better than what they went with. I never thought I would say more camo on a sports uniform is better, but if they are going to try to force it here, they might as well make it more noticeable.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

This is a VAST improvement over the previous hats where they were either red, white, or blue and led to some awful combos. At least with these hats, they still somewhat work with the rest of the uniform.

Plus, I'm just a fan of the digital camo inside of each insignia. Well done.

These are hideous, just like all the past incarnations of these caps.

This.

At least they didn't put Chief Caricature on them.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Well at least the teams will be in their normal colored hats and the uniforms won't be as violated as they have been the last few years.

Like this:

mlb-celebrates-4th-of-july-with-stars-stripes-on-field-caps-5.jpg

por ejemplo

PvO6ZWJ.png

Well at least the teams will be in their normal colored hats and the uniforms won't be as violated as they have been the last few years.

Like this:

mlb-celebrates-4th-of-july-with-stars-stripes-on-field-caps-5.jpg

por ejemplo

That's exactly what I'm saying. As long as that is avoided, I don't mind this at all.

Archived