College Football Nike Revamp 2012

Brave-Bird 08

Do you have a blank copy of these uniforms?

here ya go

White-writing-29491444-516-350.jpg

I see what you did there...

And these have been great so far. I haven't really been a fan of that F for Florida but you made it work really well here. I really like the SDSU and Mizzou sets.

If you're still taking FCS teams, I'd love to see you do a James Madison concept.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bumping because we need daily concept. I don't know if I can live without it :P

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

So... are we not going to have a concept per day? That makes me sad. :cry:

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

YAY! Good to know it isn't dead.

I'm digging what you have going on here. However, from a Bama fan. I don't care how old it is, or how much better the A might look to some, or modernizing, or whatever. It's just not the same with out the numbers on the helmets. Gotta have em. Also. I'm easily frustrated by striping on unis. The helmets and pants and jerseys should all match accordingly. It bugs me. Ex: the black white black striping on the saints duds doesn't go with the thick black strip on the pants. They should go back to a white stripe down the center. That being said. Maybe you could make the center stripe of the pants white on the grey pants. Really good work though.

As a Mizzou grad, BEAUTIFUL. Better than what they put out. The fake black, or whatever they call it is a joke. Not a fan of the gold helmet though (would be too much of a eye catcher)- not a fan of them dropping the old hemet, but now understand. Florida looks great as well.

Here's two concepts for the evening. We've got a couple more SEC schools. The helmet template is different on this one because these were actually the first two concepts I made. Just forgot to upload them and kept working.

11) Florida Gators (SEC)

- For the Gators I really focused on keeping their very unique striping system, while at the same time moving its identity forward. So, naturally, I implemented the modern branding that the other athletic teams on campus use. The "F" logo replaces the "Gators" script on the helmet, and Florida's program-specific number font is introduced as well. I also added chest scripts, and obviously moved the Gator logo from a patch on the chest to a patch on the collar, which looks much more natural. The Gator also moves off the pants stripe and settles on the front of the pants leg. Also, I added in sublimated gator skin on the white inserts and numbers in the jerseys and helmet stripe. And, finally, I made the orange jersey stripe pattern consistent with the system. The white helmet is reintroduced as well.

FloridaExportOne.png

FloridaExportThree.png

FloridaExportTwo.png

12) Missouri Tigers (SEC)

- I actually really love the base of Mizzou's redesign. Any time you can create a strong and fresh new brand, it's better than wearing a generic template and block lettering. But, I ABSOLUTELY HATE how they messed up the new uniforms with inconsistency. The anthricate colored shoulders with the black numbers on the road jersey is an absolute aimless atrocity to me. The road jersey is fixed here, and anthricate is only used as number trim. Everything else is actually pretty similar. I kind of took the style of the alternate gold jersey and tweaked it and fitted it into the home and away. The other addition is a gold helmet. The black helmet here is implied to be matte. I love matte black helmets...haters gonna hate.

MizzouExportOne.png

MizzouExportThree.png

MizzouExportTwo.png

Please tell me this thread isn't dead. Haha that rhymed :)

Swear it's not! I'm in a publication week. We have three newspapers for the summer. It's a week's worth of work where I don't have the same free time as usual. After that I'll be chunking these out again.

Please tell me this thread isn't dead. Haha that rhymed :)

Swear it's not! I'm in a publication week. We have three newspapers for the summer. It's a week's worth of work where I don't have the same free time as usual. After that I'll be chunking these out again.

can't wait to see what you drew up for georgia state!

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

So.... are those concepts done yet?

So.... are those concepts done yet?

Why don't you just chill out? When BB gets around to posting them, he'll post them.

Well...he did swear.

Tomorrow afternoon. I swear!

You don't just go back on a swear. To be honest, he hasn't posted a new concept in quite a while, and in the beginning of this thread he'd post 100 concepts in 100 days. Certainly, one can infer he was to post a concept a day. With a lack of great concepts nowadays, it sucks that he started this thread, only to kind of leave us hanging. I get we all have lives outside of here, but don't make declarations you can't keep. You owe us at least 6 concepts by now BB.

If you want my anonymous internet forgiveness, post Southeastern Louisiana within the next 7 days. :blues:

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived