College Football Nike Revamp 2012

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, techincally, he said he would get them up by yesterday. But ok.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Alright people. Time to get this going again. I've been slammed busy lately...obviously I don't get paid to do these concepts and work/social life can get in the way. Anyways, here is my latest concept. This is a rehash of Kennesaw State now that the logos have changed. I tried to take some comments from the last concept into account in making a really progressive uniform for a progressive school. And the fun part us...the classic design of the other concept makes for a nice "fauxback" style set! I plan on really churning these out, much like I did in the beginning. The goal has been set to reach 100 by kickoff...and by golly it will happen. Hope you enjoy!

11)Kennesaw State Owls-2012 logos (CAA)

exportone.png

exporttwo.png

Just a quick question: are the numbers on the home jersey a gradient or is that stylized to represent a metallic texture? I know a lot of people don't like gradients but I for one don't have an issue with them. Just want some clarification.

I like the Kennesaw State set but wouldn't mind seeing the dual colored stripe that you have on the white pants, on every pant.

They look too much like Russell Atheltic to like them. Love the helmet though.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Helmet looks great and overall design looks really good. Two suggestions.

- I would just get rid of the gradients, assuming they are gradients. I just don't think gradients look good on sports uniforms in general.

- The black on the top of the road jersey is bothering me, I feel like it looks a little off. I don't mind that it's there, but something about it is a little off. Try putting yellow numbers on it and see how it looks.

Glad to see this up again. Can't wait to see Michigan!

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

I like the Kennesaw State set but wouldn't mind seeing the dual colored stripe that you have on the white pants, on every pant.

Agreed here.

Also, I'm not a fan of the gradient/metallic numbers. Personally I would make them white. There's just not enough silver in the rest of the set (especially the road) to warrant them.

Other than that I love 'em!

Baby blue jersey looks really good IMO. Only thing I'm not feeling is the baby blue stripe on the top back of the white jerseys, just make that navy and you have a winner. Nice job!

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

I'm not a fan of this one actually. The pants stripe and helmet look good, no complaints there, it's the jerseys that I don't like. The piping is really unnecessary and I really don't like the use of impact as the number font.

spacer.png

I'm not a fan of this one actually. The pants stripe and helmet look good, no complaints there, it's the jerseys that I don't like. The piping is really unnecessary and I really don't like the use of impact as the number font.

Seconded. You should try to replicate the font that the football and basketball teams currently use.

Also, if you're gonna go two-colored stripes on the pants, you should on the jersey as well. And I'm actually not a fan of the baby blue elements. Just doesn't look right to me. I would stick with navy and white.

Seconded. You should try to replicate the font that the football and basketball teams currently use.

Also, if you're gonna go two-colored stripes on the pants, you should on the jersey as well. And I'm actually not a fan of the baby blue elements. Just doesn't look right to me. I would stick with navy and white.

Thirded on the number font. Also, I'd restrict the vertical stripes to the sleeve, leaving the shoulders open for TV numbers.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I like the Villanova uniforms. That design always looked good for them in basketball and I think it could translate well onto the football field. Only one nitpick: I think the blue you're using is a little too cyan-ish, if that makes sense. Should be more like this picture:

NCAA+Basketball+Tournament+East+Regional+Boston+-CdhbdTZGVll.jpg

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Archived