College Football Nike Revamp 2012

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a fan of this one actually. The pants stripe and helmet look good, no complaints there, it's the jerseys that I don't like. The piping is really unnecessary and I really don't like the use of impact as the number font.

Seconded. You should try to replicate the font that the football and basketball teams currently use.

Also, if you're gonna go two-colored stripes on the pants, you should on the jersey as well. And I'm actually not a fan of the baby blue elements. Just doesn't look right to me. I would stick with navy and white.

I actually like the font, but I think the piping is unnecessary. I also don't like the baby blue helmet. Give them a white helmet instead, and you have a winner.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Is it just me, or does the area on the front of the jerseys for the wordmark and numbers seem way too small?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

So... did this die again?

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Didn't you say that you were going to be more patient and less impulsive?

Your job is to sit tight until the OP posts things, not pester him and the boards with requests to satisfy your own curiosity.

Stop pulling this stuff or you'll be suspended.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Your job is to sit tight until the OP posts things, not pester him and the boards with requests to satisfy your own curiosity.

Well, the guy DID promise a concept per day, for the next 100 days...

and he DID say he has been busy and it will take awhile for updates now

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

and he DID say he has been busy and it will take awhile for updates now

True. Well, the other part of it is that sometimes people forget that they have these threads. I remember someone once bumped a thread of mine where I said I would give an update 3 days, and I had completely forgotten about it. And he also said that he would be less busy. I don't know, it had been 4 days, I thought that was enough time to bump it.

• 3 weeks later...

Any chance you could try Milwaukee? Especially since your other black & gold concepts (Mizzou & Kennesaw) have been my favorites. These are our current logos:

80240b2a8e30c04f372aee6a3f2ea532766679af.jpg?x=305&y=225&sig=f249072604ac1f63d11b640637ff579b

2732.gif

brand.gif

Vector can be downloaded here.

I could also get you a vector of the logo I designed for the club football team if you want to use it.

uwm2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So much for 100 teams in 100 days.

This is why nobody should ever make promises like that. Only make promises you know you can keep.

This is why nobody should ever make promises like that. Only make promises you know you can keep.

I'm going to post a new concept everyday for the next ∞.

That's okay, we don't need anymore clown IU concepts.

spacer.png

:censored: you Kentucky, Hoosiers gunna beat your ass this year, oh wait, you took us off your schedule! What a shame... (cowards)

[all of this is in good fun, you may hate my concepts, but I don't have beef with you]

:censored: you Kentucky, Hoosiers gunna beat your ass this year, oh wait, you took us off your schedule! What a shame... (cowards)

[all of this is in good fun, you may hate my concepts, but I don't have beef with you]

Don't worry Tim, UofL will take care of your Kentucky problem.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

I hate the fact that the schools could not come to an agreement. I liked playing in a neutral site atmosphere like when Bobby Knight (one of my favorite coaches ever) was coach. I am glad you didn't take me seriously on that last comment because I know the hatred between IU and UK.

spacer.png

Archived