2012 NBA Finals Court & Uniforms

sportsfan0518

I just can imagine humanized versions of the cities just sitting at a bar watching the Finals all bitter and miserable.

Speak for yourself. I think the majority of both fanbases have moved on, or at least the mentally healthy fans. It's been years for both since the Lebron signing and SEA/OKC relocation.

Seattle hasn't moved on at all...read some of their articles and comments. They are still bitter...oh well, THUNDER UP!

10cnl9t.jpg

1072szc.jpg

I just can imagine humanized versions of the cities just sitting at a bar watching the Finals all bitter and miserable.

Speak for yourself. I think the majority of both fanbases have moved on, or at least the mentally healthy fans. It's been years for both since the Lebron signing and SEA/OKC relocation.

Hah! Good joke bro.

90758391980.gif

No offense, but you obviously don't know much about the Cleveland fan base if you think they've moved on.

Yet another thread Clevejacked......

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Seattle hasn't moved on at all...read some of their articles and comments. They are still bitter...oh well, THUNDER UP!

Seattle is not even close to being moved on, a perfect example is when espn.com had a poll as to who would win the Finals, and the only two states that picked Miami were Florida and Washington. It just shows how bitter they are still.

Any who, I found a pic of both jerseys with the Finals patch, and I do not think they look good on Miami's red nor OKC's white.

687k90.png

anim_040d06ba-0611-bac4-cd7b-50fc54ad382 

Seattle is not even close to being moved on, a perfect example is when espn.com had a poll as to who would win the Finals, and the only two states that picked Miami were Florida and Washington. It just shows how bitter they are still.

In fairness, relocations are not something people get over quickly. Unless the fanbase was completely depleted before the relocation (like the Expos) or the city gets a near immediate replacement (like after the KC A's moved), those scars last a LONG time (and as well they should - in sports, it doesn't get much worse than losing your team completely).

1923 1927 1928 1932 1936 1937 1938 1939 1941 1943 1947 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1956 1958 1961 1962 1977 1978 1996 1998 1999 2000 2009

Didn't your avitar once have a man passing water on Bob Irsay's grave?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Seattle fans have a right to be bitter over how the Sonics left town.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

No offense, but you obviously don't know much about the Cleveland fan base if you think they've moved on.

We off that.

world-series-new-york-yankees-philadelphia-phillies-cc-sabathia-cliff-lee.jpg

Any who, I found a pic of both jerseys with the Finals patch, and I do not think they look good on Miami's red nor OKC's white.

687k90.png

It's not a good looking patch, but it looks fine on Miami since they use that color as a trim color.

i'm a cleveland fan and i can say i have definitely moved on from the LeBron debacle; i just don't respect a man that calls himself one of the greatest of all time and calls himself the king, yet has to go to a different team and "join forces" to win a ring; build your own team like everybody else did (MJ, Kobe, Dirk, Bird, Magic etc.)

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

LOL at MJ, Kobe, Dirk, Bird, or Magic "building their own teams". Their teams were freaking STACKED, otherwise they all would have left. Hell, Kobe almost signed with the Clippers in '04 and demanded a trade in '07.

You're embarrassing yourself.

LOL at MJ, Kobe, Dirk, Bird, or Magic "building their own teams". Their teams were freaking STACKED, otherwise they all would have left. Hell, Kobe almost signed with the Clippers in '04 and demanded a trade in '07.

How is he embarrassing himself he's spot on. I don't remember the Clippers thing, but I was 12 so I might have missed it. But all those teams mentioned were loaded with talent.

How is he embarrassing himself he's spot on. I don't remember the Clippers thing, but I was 12 so I might have missed it. But all those teams mentioned were loaded with talent.

He's right about the Clippers thing. From what I remember it came down to him signing with the Lakers, Clippers, or Warriors. There was huge media speculation about it much like the summer of LeBron.

He's right about the attempted 07 trade also. In fact, there were rumors of a Kobe for Gilbert Arenas (and others) trade. And at the time, as a Wizards fan, I didn't want to do it! :blush: Looking back that's embarrassing.

90758391980.gif

Archived