Errant Sports Memorabilia

AHcreative

Dammit... I just realized the card set was promotional SB34/new millennium dealio. This is what I get for aimlessly browsing the internet at 3:00AM. :P

Mods, you can graveyard if you wish.

However, if anyone does have any errant memorabilia they'd like to share in order to keep this thread alive, that'd be great!

A couple seasons ago the Diamondbacks had scheduled a Dan Haren bobblehead night. Two days before the scheduled night he was traded to the Angels.

I'm not sure if they got rid of them through their team shop or what, but I actually have one of them (thanks to some...connections).

052412_halladay-bobblehead.jpg

• Halladay pitches right, not left
  • If he did pitch left, he wouldn't raise his left leg in his delivery
  • He doesn't have a chinstrap
  • He has blonde hair, not jet black hair

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

In 2005, the Dodgers gave out a blanket commemorating their six World Series victories, including the famous 1962 and 1966 ones. They quickly gave out vouchers to mail in for a new, correct one, but we moved soon after and never recieved it. I still have it hanging behind my desk at home.

Picture (from eBay):

2PP0y.png

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

052412_halladay-bobblehead.jpg

• Halladay pitches right, not left
  • If he did pitch left, he wouldn't raise his left leg in his delivery
  • He doesn't have a chinstrap
  • He has blonde hair, not jet black hair

That's hilarious. Whoever designed that has obviously never even thrown a ball in their life. It's impossible to deliver a pitch like that...maybe a shuffle pass in basketball or pitch if you're running the option for Navy football, but not a baseball pitch.

87Redskins.png

A couple seasons ago the Diamondbacks had scheduled a Dan Haren bobblehead night. Two days before the scheduled night he was traded to the Angels.

I'm not sure if they got rid of them through their team shop or what, but I actually have one of them (thanks to some...connections).

Tribe did that with victor Martinez...I believe the bobble head night went on as scheduled, however.

In 2005, the Dodgers gave out a blanket commemorating their six World Series victories, including the famous 1962 and 1966 ones. They quickly gave out vouchers to mail in for a new, correct one, but we moved soon after and never recieved it. I still have it hanging behind my desk at home.

Picture (from eBay):

2PP0y.png

EDIT: nevermind. I checked. Supposed to be 63 and 65.

bufg.png

I'm a deliveryman and one of the places I stop regularly is a company that buys old style sports gear on the cheap and turns it around on eBay. All kinds of random merch laying around whenever I'm there. One time, I saw a hat laying by the computer: Green Bay Packers 2010 AFC Champions. Yes, AFC.

I have a 1984 Chicago Cubs NL Champions pennant.

I'll give you good money to send that to my dad? :devil:

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Archived