Two Fantasy Teams Uniform Unveilings

Braden

You know how I love to experiment with colours when it comes to fantasy teams. It's how I learn. So, with my two newest fantasy teams, the Mississauga Mighty (ULL, Lacrosse) and the Calgary Hitmen (Football, MLF) I wanted to do it well. I think I did.

Have you ever heard AOC Pink football uniforms? Does it make you look for the puking smiley? Well I think you may change your mind when you see it.

Without delay, here they are!

Mississauga Mighty Uniforms

mightyhome.gif

mightyaway.gif

Calgary Hitmen Uniforms

hitmenunis.gif

What do you think? Keep in mind that this is my FINAL draft and I will not be making modifications to them if any, until after a full season in their respected leagues.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Those thirds look like the Stamps unis a few years ago when they went on the road and there was a mixup in their laundry--the road whites came out pink, and there was no time to do anything about it--unfortunately they lost that game...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

"hitman, hitman, hitman!"

just courious- has bret hart attended any of the finals games in calgary? to counter hulk hogan in tampa

Read the article at the bottom of the page:

Bret Hart

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Gold also looks good with the Pink . :blink:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Wow, these are both awsome. The Mighty, I love what you did to the jersey striping. You make pink work with the black stripes on the Hitmen unis. Both are well done and nice and sharp.

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

Archived