2012 NFL Throwbacks

tohasbo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could've sworn I read somewhere that the Packers aren't wearing their throwbacks this year.

You read that in the Packers' off-season Dope Sheet:

120417dopesheet_BadNews.jpg

Ah... indeed I did. :D

Hope they're eventually replaced with 1936 (kelly green) or 1939 (the '94 throwbacks), only with matching pants.

The Lions announced a few months ago they weren't going to wear a throwback or alternate this year.

don't dash my hopes like that! i NEED them in those throwbacks for Thanksgiving...makes the food digest better. ;)

There's pills you can take for that, you know. :P

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

When/where are the jets supposed to where that titans uniform this year.. Anyone know? It's the home version but that doesn't always mean much with throwbacks.

My guess would have to be a color v color thanksgiving matchup with the (gorgeous) Pats throwbacks but my guess is as good as yours. Another date to watch is Mon Oct 12 vs the Texans on MNF.

ha! i guess my Panthers now "officially" have a throwback, with this years new logos replacing the old. prob won't see the old style back on the field for a few years though.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

I love the Jets "Titans" throwbacks...

...And?

...And I love pie.

I'm not sure where you're going with this, but if pie is involved count me in. I like blueberry or strawberry rhubarb.

The only kind of pie I really like is pumpkin pie. I will eat an occasional piece of apple pie, but that's about it. Other than cheesecake, I'm not a big fan of cake either. Or cookies for that matter. I like peanut butter cookies but that's about it.

BB52Big.jpg

The Bills are resurrecting their 2010 White AFL legacy throwbacks?

Yes ... that's official

'Twas in 2009 tho'

Unofficial word has it that the Bills will wear them at home against Miami on Thursday 15-Nov on NFL Network and for an away game, either the season opener at the J-E-T-S (in their Titans of NY throwbacks) or at NE (in their Pat-Patriot throwbacks) on 11-Nov

09000d5d81434ac7_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d812a1f90_gallery_600.jpg

...And?

...and since there was a few people mentioning their hatred for said uniform, i put my two cents in.

Do you have a problem with this? Does this bother you? I certainly hope not. Comments on a message board about a team's uniform should not evoke such stirring emotions from a grown man.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The only kind of pie I really like is pumpkin pie. I will eat an occasional piece of apple pie, but that's about it. Other than cheesecake, I'm not a big fan of cake either.

Cheesecake is a pie!

What about a nice pecan pie?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

...And?

...and since there was a few people mentioning their hatred for said uniform, i put my two cents in.

Do you have a problem with this? Does this bother you? I certainly hope not. Comments on a message board about a team's uniform should not evoke such stirring emotions from a grown man.

No. You ended the sentence with an ellipse, so I thought you had more to say. And my emotions are hardly stirred.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Archived