Logolympiad: Event 12

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Rockford Peaches...notice I spelled aternate wrong. Life goes on...

rockfordbaseball.gif

Despite the "alernate" mishap, :P;) These are looking VERY good bud, great work! Definitely the top of the crop so far.

thanks for the kind words dude as from you Braden.

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

Okay,here is my re-worked concept.The only changes are on the sleeve patch and the home and road hats,where I changed the pre-existing 'W' with one from the wordmark font.I actually think this small tweak makes a big improvement on the overall look of the uniform as now the hats and patch logos are better tied-in with the uniform.I also once again am posting the complete identity package to better show all the logos,and the 2 new wordmarks.As always....enjoy!!

PEORIA RED WINGS

Red_Wings_Unis_jpg.jpg

LOGO PACKAGE

Logopack_jpg.jpg

98Falcons.png

Hey, Avenger, can we hand you yet another Gold Medal?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

OK I have never tried this so i figured i would give it a shot

I have been watching the art work flow and love it

cant say im up to the standard but i feel i cant start to get my feet wet....

let me know what you all think

I also went with Rockford

Thanks

Michael

peachs2.jpg

Mustangs banner.png

big banner.png

I hope I don't offend anyone with my entry... But I was laughing my ass of the whole time making it. I figure, if there was a Girl's Pro Baseball League in this day in age, it would probably be created by the WWF (ala XFL). Games would be televised on FOX. There would be mandatory boob jobs. And "charge the mound" would take on a whole new meaning.

Besides, who hasn't wondered what it would be like for girls to play baseball in high heels and thongs? So here is my entry, the Peoria Red Wings: The hottest baseball team in history.

peoriaredwings4.jpg

Have you seen the kind of girls who play base/softball... You don't want to see many of them in that outfit! :blink:

Oh, they would be handpicked to ensure hotness. Tryouts would be shown on a reality show... and baseball ability won't be the number one criteria, if you know what I mean.

Archived