Madden 13

DeFrank

My annual list of uniforms Madden needs to add:

White jersey versions of throwbacks. They continue to add more throwbacks, but the home version only.

Either late 80s Bengals or late 90s Bengals

Early 90s Cowboys navy

Late 80s Dolphins (w/ Dolphin on sleeve)

Late 80s Eagles

Late 80s Falcons

Any Jaguars throwback

Mid 90s Jets

Early 90s Saints

They the 1987 Eagles Home and Road uniforms. However, the green looks a little dark on those uniforms.

Also, they have a Home Teal jersey for the Jaguars back when they looked good, but they don't have the matching throwback white pants, nor any throwback white pants at all.

The only team that I thought had funky numbers were the Broncos. They seemed really small on the back, especially compared to other teams and ESPECIALLY on Peyton Manning due to his full sleeves and thus extremely wide shoulders and revo facemask.

Have you seen the Cowboys? Their numbers are way too skinny. Looks funky to me.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get the outrage about the Bears orange pants. It's not the end of the world. The Packers have never worn a yellow jersey nor have the Raiders worn a silver one. People complain about the lack of options, then they get options and they complain. Just don't pick it!

I don't get the outrage about the Bears orange pants. It's not the end of the world. The Packers have never worn a yellow jersey nor have the Raiders worn a silver one. People complain about the lack of options, then they get options and they complain. Just don't pick it!

The reason it is strange is because for the NIKE uniforms in the game, the Bears have two pant options: white and orange. There are no navy Nike pants. Only logoless "2011" navy pants. So that's why it's strange.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

White jersey versions of throwbacks. They continue to add more throwbacks, but the home version only.

Early 90s Cowboys navy

Late 80s Eagles

Late 80s Falcons

Any Jaguars throwback

Mid 90s Jets

Early 90s Saints

They the 1987 Eagles Home and Road uniforms. However, the green looks a little dark on those uniforms.

Also, they have a Home Teal jersey for the Jaguars back when they looked good, but they don't have the matching throwback white pants, nor any throwback white pants at all.

I do stand corrected, as I did see the Eagles 1987 set, and I agree it looks like a much darker green. The white set looks pretty good. And the wings on the helmet look a little strange, but I'm just glad they have them.

Haven't seen the Jags throwback yet.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The lack of Fantasy Draft in the Connected Career mode killed it for me. Fantasy Draft Franchise/Owner mode was my favorite part of the game. Is it my own fault for not researching it before I bought it? Yes, I am sure it is. Am I a complete idiot for assuming something that has been in the game since the PS1 version was out was still in it without thinking I had to double check? I have to say, absolutely not. And as some other people have said, the players do flop around like fish half the game. I had a QB sack at one point in which two defenders hit the QB at the same time in opposite directions and one of the defenders folded completely in half the wrong way. As far as the uniforms and designs, well EA has always been hit or miss on all their sports franchises, so I expected a few mistakes, but some of the stuff they did to "improve" the game actually hurt it in my opinion. And let me add this, I have always loved CBS Sports' graphics during their televised games, and because Nance and Simms do the commentary now, that's the graphics used in game, but at points when a player is running (mainly during cut-scenes) the images blur. Is that just me or has anyone else noticed that, too?

UniJ

The reason it is strange is because for the NIKE uniforms in the game, the Bears have two pant options: white and orange. There are no navy Nike pants. Only logoless "2011" navy pants. So that's why it's strange.

Oh no!

Oh no!

I think you might be on the wrong website...

In any case, the situation has been addressed by NFL.com http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000056636/article/chicago-bears-sport-orange-pants-in-madden-nfl-13?module=HP11_content_stream

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Thanks for the responses. I guess I'll wait another year until the get more of the unis correct and allow you to choose the opponent's uni in franchise/career whatever. At least EA is going to update the college fb unis this season.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

Not only that, but the 2011 navy pants are alot brighter, so if you do use them, it looks really bad. Your best bet is to use the 1985 navy pants.

bSLCtu2.png

The lack of Fantasy Draft in the Connected Career mode killed it for me. Fantasy Draft Franchise/Owner mode was my favorite part of the game. Is it my own fault for not researching it before I bought it? Yes, I am sure it is. Am I a complete idiot for assuming something that has been in the game since the PS1 version was out was still in it without thinking I had to double check? I have to say, absolutely not. And as some other people have said, the players do flop around like fish half the game. I had a QB sack at one point in which two defenders hit the QB at the same time in opposite directions and one of the defenders folded completely in half the wrong way. As far as the uniforms and designs, well EA has always been hit or miss on all their sports franchises, so I expected a few mistakes, but some of the stuff they did to "improve" the game actually hurt it in my opinion. And let me add this, I have always loved CBS Sports' graphics during their televised games, and because Nance and Simms do the commentary now, that's the graphics used in game, but at points when a player is running (mainly during cut-scenes) the images blur. Is that just me or has anyone else noticed that, too?

UniJ

The part about the blur is SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN. They added motion blur that you see from cameras on TV. This game might not be perfect, but it is a HELL of a lot better than anything since Madden 05.

Early 90s Cowboys navy

Late 80s Eagles

Late 80s Falcons

Any Jaguars throwback

Mid 90s Jets

Early 90s Saints

I do stand corrected, as I did see the Eagles 1987 set, and I agree it looks like a much darker green. The white set looks pretty good. And the wings on the helmet look a little strange, but I'm just glad they have them.

Haven't seen the Jags throwback yet.

i have had the eagles wear the nike jersey with the 87 silver (if you can call that silver) pants, since the green is darker it kinda matches. really think the birds should go back to silver pants

Phils2.pngPhils_Primary.pngPhils4.pngPhils3.png

Archived