2012-13 NBA Season Thread

Cujo

"We've put our support behind (P.J.) and then we'll look at things and evaluate it later," [Nets GM Billy] King said. "I know people have been throwing lists together and things like that, but we have not contacted anybody. ... We've made the move and now we're going to let P.J. coach."

PJ as in, Phil Jackson?

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Rockets/Royce White impass continues as he refused his D-League assignment and personally released a statement to give his side.

http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterockets/2012/12/white-refuses-assignment-to-d-league/

Exerpt:

“We say there is such an unknown element to mental health in this country, due to the number of people who are not diagnosed. This element also makes it a tough demographic to support.

There is an admitted lack of knowledge on behalf of the Rockets and the NBA, it becomes transparent as they choose to forego the knowledge of trained professionals and make independent decisions for something as complex as mental health without consulting any doctors. The Rockets have told me in recent conversations that it is their right to decline even their own doctors’ recommendations. The concept of not listening to medical consultants in medical situations is alarming. It is also alarming that a player is susceptible to fines for simply adhering to the recommendation of doctors.

The information that the Houston Rockets have publicly presented about this situation has been extremely misleading and a lot of times totally inaccurate. An image of support has been presented by the Rockets, but the only logical support here would be listening to the recommendation of the medical professionals involved. That has not totally happened here. I have chosen to not play, because the doctors and I believe it to be unsafe for unqualified Rockets front office personnel to make medical decisions, as they are not mental health professionals.”

LeBron (the NBA's preferred lapdog)

Los Angeles Lakers.....17 Champions, 32 Conference Titles, 23 Division Titles

Los Angeles Clippers.....Nothing

....crap the NBA is fixed!!!

I don't think that he was complaining about the Clippers, but as much as how the NBA picks and chooses among players who they want to succeed.

The same number as the Cavaliers.

Dumb post

This thread is about the Clippers

Dumb post

...who have the same number of titles as the Cavaliers.

Nowadays Lebron is pretty much the golden child of the NBA since Kobe is getting older and the league needs a new top guy eventually. However I am cool with Lebron for some reason.

In fact if it wasn't for Wade (who should have been suspended for more than a game for that nut shot) I do not think I would have a real problem with Miami.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

Nowadays Lebron is pretty much the golden child of the NBA since Kobe is getting older and the league needs a new top guy eventually. However I am cool with Lebron for some reason.

In fact if it wasn't for Wade (who should have been suspended for more than a game for that nut shot) I do not think I would have a real problem with Miami.

I never had a problem with LeBron in Cleveland, but when he left for Miami I completely changed my mind of him. Wade I've always had a problem since the 2006 finals. I swear those were rigged as well as 2002 lakers and kings game 6. Now that they're together makes me even more mad.

Dumb post

...who have the same number of titles as the Cavaliers.

Hey, Division titles mean something... kinda.... sorta....eh, not really. :\

How crazy is it that the Clippers ended a 17-game winning streak, and with that, fell to second place in the conference? These top three teams just don't lose.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

How crazy is it that the Clippers ended a 17-game winning streak, and with that, fell to second place in the conference? These top three teams just don't lose.

Hey, the Bobcats had an 18-game losing streak and STILL had three more wins than the Wizards and ahead of the Cavs.

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived