2012-13 NBA Season Thread

Cujo

If you were the kind of person with connections to The Seamy Underbelly, you could really make a killing with inside knowledge on the starting lineup flying home from Miami before the rest of the team.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one time the league was pro-Spurs was when they suspended Amare and Diaw for barely leaving the bench.

Even then, I'm pretty sure that same game was what got Horry suspended for two games because Nash flopped.

You mean this game? The "flop" is around 0:53.

I think you have a different definition of "flopping" than everyone else.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

So...he admits to staying on the ground a bit longer than he should have. But the hit itself (and thus the actual foul), was completely real.

Again, I think you have a different definition of "flopping" than everyone else.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

Nash plays for the Lakers, which is the cross-town rival of the Clippers.

Therefore, Nash is a notorious flopper.

Except the incident in question happened during a Spurs vs. Suns playoff series from years ago.

For someone who doesn't like my posts, you sure like to read them, reply to them, and assume motives behind them that aren't there.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

For someone who doesn't like my posts, you sure like to read them, reply to them, and assume motives behind them that aren't there.

I'm not the one getting openly mocked by a growing number of posters on here.

There's a lot of folks that don't like your posts.....

Another Laker loss, this time to Howards old team the Magic. Sadly, thanks to the Maloofs, I'm rooting against the Lakers instead of rooting for the Kings(who are absolute garbage).

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

The Lakers biggest issue right now is they have no point guard.

You have no idea when Nash is coming back and I have a hard time believing anything the Lakers say with regards to how close Nash is to coming back and you don't know if he's he's going to be at 100% when he does. Now they lost Steve Blake as well for what's looking like will be about two months, so they have probably the worst point guard situation in the NBA at this point. They're going to have to rely on a bench warmer in Darius Moore to be their starting point guard until at least Christmas I'd say.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Archived