2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jaguars had photos from workouts today. However, everyone was wearing their old gear. Some staff had polos with the new logo and a few New Era caps with the new logo https://www.facebook...95583862&type=1

Yeah, you will get no clues there. They will be wearing new practice gear a week from today.

These rumors of 2/3 gold and 1/3 black are scaring the crap out of me. I love everything they have done so far please dont ruin it with some Navy looking helmet.

Yup, I'm worried too. Gonna be one of those really good or really bad affairs. I don't want plain black though.

These rumors of 2/3 gold and 1/3 black are scaring the crap out of me. I love everything they have done so far please dont ruin it with some Navy looking helmet.

Yup, I'm worried too. Gonna be one of those really good or really bad affairs. I don't want plain black though.

What would you like to see? I really love how the logo looks with a black background. I honestly dont see it looking good unless its on a black helmet.

Probably absolutely nothing, but slow day so i thought I'd share: Below is a picture of Justin Blackmon talking about the new Jaguars uniforms at Nike headquarters. Behind him is a mannequin wearing (what I assume to be) a Carolina Panthers uniform. To the left of that mannequin is another mannequin wearing a uniform I can not identify. It looks kind of like the Chargers uniform, but the shoulder striping is different. Any one have any idea whose uniform this is? I can't figure it out...

eDyXdVN.jpg

Edit: I have compared the shoulder stripes to all 32 current designs, this shoulder stripe is similar to New England, Houston and St. Louis' stripes, but is too narrow and too verticle on the shoulder to belong to any of them. This design is unique, and based on the information we know about all the new uniforms, I'm kind of thinking this may be a partial view of the new Vikings uniforms

What would you like to see? I really love how the logo looks with a black background. I honestly dont see it looking good unless its on a black helmet.

Good question. One I can't really answer without any visuals. I would like to go the more creative route. It just has to be done right.

Probably absolutely nothing, but slow day so i thought I'd share: Below is a picture of Justin Blackmon talking about the new Jaguars uniforms at Nike headquarters. Behind him is a mannequin wearing (what I assume to be) a Carolina Panthers uniform. To the left of that mannequin is another mannequin wearing a uniform I can not identify. It looks kind of like the Chargers uniform, but the shoulder striping is different. Any one have any idea whose uniform this is? I can't figure it out...

eDyXdVN.jpg

Edit: I have compared the shoulder stripes to all 32 current designs, this shoulder stripe is similar to New England, Houston and St. Louis' stripes, but is too narrow and too verticle on the shoulder to belong to any of them. This design is unique, and based on the information we know about all the new uniforms, I'm kind of thinking this may be a partial view of the new Vikings uniforms

that looks a lot like the Rams uni on the left.

can you link to where you got the photo please?

eDyXdVN.jpg

that looks a lot like Houston on the left.

can you link to where you got the photo please?

Yes, a Jags beat writer posted it on twitter, here https://twitter.com/JohnOehser/status/322395563339419648

That is pretty interesting. It looks like a dark blue, possibly purple color for the jersey. I'm trying to think of what teams they might place next to the Panthers, but it's definitely not someone in the NFC South, and going alphabetically the Packers precede them so that's out too.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Must mean the Vikings and or jaguars are using bright blue iridescent jerseys with white camo stripes, right?

Knock knock knock, Pennies? Knock knock knock, Pennies? Knock knock knock, Pennies?

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Must mean the Vikings and or jaguars are using bright blue iridescent jerseys with white camo stripes, right?

Knock knock knock, Pennies? Knock knock knock, Pennies? Knock knock knock, Pennies?

What the :censored: are you talking about?

Your habit of essentially making up rumours?

Archived