2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

i honestly dont think the rumors are 100% legit, but i've got nothing on inside with Jax. so who knows. another reason i say do something completely crazy like that Navy helmet is because they've already gone so far with the logo. its a team that's at the bottom of the NFL market (game tickets are like 4 for price of 1 in other areas). they need a shot in the arm identity wise. if it fails then so what, change it again in 5 years. at least they tried something. i mean it would certainly help if they were a team that had more than 1 decent player and could be competitive each week, then you could wear whatever you want, but that's another issue.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the Ravens are switching to a new number font next season.

blogger-image--1851050383.jpg

No shoulder numbers, this cake is clearly a bad photoshop job. Looks like we'll have to wait for the draft to see the new Ravens cake.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

FROM THIS MORNINGS UNI-WATCH:

We’ve heard a lot lately about the upcoming unveilings for the Dolphins (today) and Vikings (a week from today). But there hasn’t been much buzz about the Jaguars aside from the image you see above, which leaked four weeks ago.

Until now.

I’ve heard from a source who’s provided fairly detailed information (but no images) about the new Jags set. I have tried but failed to verify this information, so I can’t say for sure that it’s accurate. I will say, however, that this source has provided me with accurate information in the past — including accurate information about the Jaguars — so I tend to trust him.

Here’s a breakdown of what he told me:

1) The leaked image posted a month ago was indeed legit. It showed a replica of the black home jersey.

2) The Jags logo patch on the jersey is facing toward the left because the unis will have a military theme (collar devices and patches in the military face toward the heart).

3) Continuing with the military theme, the players’ last names will appear the front of the jersey under the patch, to mimic the look of a military uniform.

4) The sleeves will have a multi-colored design similar to the what the Falcons have, featuring black, gold, chrome, and teal. In the leaked image you can see the beginnings of some silver/chrome stripe patterns starting on the shoulder area.

5) The jersey will have side panels with some sort of design that will continue into the pants design.

6) The helmet shell will be two-tone — starting out gold and then fading into black.

7) The logo will be somewhat larger than normal for an NFL helmet — think Boise State’s Pro Combat helmet.

8) There will be an alternate teal jersey.

Well.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

3) Continuing with the military theme, the players’ last names will appear the front of the jersey under the patch, to mimic the look of a military uniform.

6) The helmet shell will be two-tone — starting out gold and then fading into black.

7) The logo will be somewhat larger than normal for an NFL helmet — think Boise State’s Pro Combat helmet.

j2Egq.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

We’ve heard a lot lately about the upcoming unveilings for the Dolphins (today) and Vikings (a week from today). But there hasn’t been much buzz about the Jaguars aside from the image you see above, which leaked four weeks ago.

Until now.

I’ve heard from a source who’s provided fairly detailed information (but no images) about the new Jags set. I have tried but failed to verify this information, so I can’t say for sure that it’s accurate. I will say, however, that this source has provided me with accurate information in the past — including accurate information about the Jaguars — so I tend to trust him.

1) The leaked image posted a month ago was indeed legit. It showed a replica of the black home jersey.

2) The Jags logo patch on the jersey is facing toward the left because the unis will have a military theme (collar devices and patches in the military face toward the heart).

4) The sleeves will have a multi-colored design similar to the what the Falcons have, featuring black, gold, chrome, and teal. In the leaked image you can see the beginnings of some silver/chrome stripe patterns starting on the shoulder area.

5) The jersey will have side panels with some sort of design that will continue into the pants design.

Well.

What is going on? Brian Burke's NFL dream.

I've gotta say: aside from the two-time helmet (the black was perfectly fine), I'm actually rather excited by those revealings, or at least more curious and speculative. Bring 'em on!

Yep besides the helmet and the chrome on the jersey Im excited.

I've gotta say: aside from the two-time helmet (the black was perfectly fine), I'm actually rather excited by those revealings, or at least more curious and speculative. Bring 'em on!

I'm even curious just to see how they use the chrome. Maybe they pull the improbable and somehow get it "right."

I'm even curious just to see how they use the chrome. Maybe they pull the improbable and somehow get it "right."

I love how they are going to make the logo bigger on the helmet. I really hope they pull off the fading from gold to black though. The helmet is the most important part of a uniform in my book.

Until now.

Well.

That sounds like the most incongruous piece of garbage imaginable.

spacer.png

UNIWATCH also states in today's article that the Miami Dolphins uni unveiling is today. I'm assuming he is misinformed? Didn't we already confirm that this would take place on draft day?

Nevermind. Didn't see you up there at first espnboy

Archived