2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

These rumors of 2/3 gold and 1/3 black are scaring the crap out of me. I love everything they have done so far please dont ruin it with some Navy looking helmet.

If it's like this one that GotPixels posted in the concepts forum, I'll be happy...

jagsnew5.jpg

If the black and gold parts were reversed and input in the proper way, they would have the potential of being super awesome!

I just can't see them going with a banana-colored helmet. But I don't know who's running things...

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since they keep saying 2/3 gold, 1/3 black i wonder if its maybe like Navy's one-off helmet from last year........?

news_pic_0052.jpg

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Jesse Agler@finsjesse59m

Uniform unveil on 4/25 will feature Griese, @DanMarino & @JasonTaylor in the uniforms of their eras followed by current players in new look.

Pretty cool to see the progression of the Dolphin unis

This definitely sounds to be an interesting sight to see. I like that direction for a new uniform reveal.

If this is true it's the first sensible/cool thing the Dolphins have done. Hope the ex-players are all in shape...they wouldn't want to put some King of Queens looking guy in a uni. :blink:

Dear CCSLC,

Can't we all just wait until the draft, enjoy the moment when it happens and critique all the new looks once they've been unveiled?

Thanks,

Braden

Heh heh you want us to be patient and not speculate. Heh heh.

That is what this board is for is it not

Jesse Agler@finsjesse59m

Uniform unveil on 4/25 will feature Griese, @DanMarino & @JasonTaylor in the uniforms of their eras followed by current players in new look.

Pretty cool to see the progression of the Dolphin unis

This definitely sounds to be an interesting sight to see. I like that direction for a new uniform reveal.

If this is true it's the first sensible/cool thing the Dolphins have done. Hope the ex-players are all in shape...they wouldn't want to put some King of Queens looking guy in a uni. :blink:

Dear CCSLC,

Can't we all just wait until the draft, enjoy the moment when it happens and critique all the new looks once they've been unveiled?

Thanks,

Braden

Heh heh you want us to be patient and not speculate. Heh heh.

That is what this board is for is it not

This is precisely what this board is for and if people don't like it they can always chose not to look at the message boards. Just saying!

spacer.png

Since they keep saying 2/3 gold, 1/3 black i wonder if its maybe like Navy's one-off helmet from last year........?

news_pic_0052.jpg

I loved those Navy helmets, heck a few West Point kids I know loved those, but a helmet like that should never be used full time. Especially in the NFL.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

news_pic_0052.jpg

I loved those Navy helmets, heck a few West Point kids I know loved those, but a helmet like that should never be used full time. Especially in the NFL.

i bet people said the same thing about the Bengals :)

i think something like that could work. they just have to be brave enough to stick with it

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

i bet people said the same thing about the Bengals :)

Believe me, they did.

Never thought the Bengals' striped helmets would have lasted more than a couple of years...seemed really radical at the time.

I can still remember Brent Musberger, Phyllis George, Irv Cross and Jimmy the Greek talking about them before the first game of the 1981 season.

news_pic_0052.jpg

I'd be happy if Navy used this helmet full time. I think it's one of the better helmets ever.

news_pic_0052.jpg

I'd be happy if Navy used this helmet full time. I think it's one of the better helmets ever.

I agree as far as Navy's best helmet ever.

spacer.png

Something like that navy helmet would make me happy. I am a big fan of that thing.

Same here. If they can make a similar concept flow with the uniform design I'd love it. Really excited for the unveil! These last uniforms were just so underwhelming in their design. Excited to have gold back in them.

Something like that navy helmet would make me happy. I am a big fan of that thing.

Same here. If they can make a similar concept flow with the uniform design I'd love it. Really excited for the unveil! These last uniforms were just so underwhelming in their design. Excited to have gold back in them.

I hate the latest uni's with the passion of a thousand Christs. So far, Khan buying the team was a blessing for so many reasons. The one most relevant here? Uni overhaul.

These rumors of 2/3 gold and 1/3 black are scaring the crap out of me. I love everything they have done so far please dont ruin it with some Navy looking helmet.

If it's like this one that GotPixels posted in the concepts forum, I'll be happy...

jagsnew5.jpg

If the black and gold parts were reversed and input in the proper way, they would have the potential of being super awesome!

I just can't see them going with a banana-colored helmet. But I don't know who's running things...

Well if this is what they go with, at least they can't have a mono black uniform combo, dressing from head to toe in all black.....

Any body else get the sense that if these helmet rumors are legit (which I will once again remind certain users that I did not come up with...) they will probably go with gold or even white pants? Black top and black bottoms don't really seem to go with a predominantly gold helmet

Gold socks may fix that.

Looks like the Ravens are switching to a new number font next season.

blogger-image--1851050383.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived