Peanuts Premiership (formerly Charlie Brown FC)

nas1787

Haha, I like it. Honestly would've never thought of that.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Instead of his face, i would almost consider having Woodstock in the crest.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12,Β POTD 2/26/17

Β 

Instead of his face, i would almost consider having Woodstock in the crest.

I'm beginning to think it would be cool to give each of the Peanuts characters a similar treatment based on how they look/what they wear (i.e. Woodstock could get his own kit). I'll think about it.

MInnesota is in the hunt for the next wave of MLS expansion. As the home of Charles Schultz, I wouldn't hate rooting for the "Charlies".

Sounds like a great idea to me!

Here's an updated Charlie, plus a couple more, in what I'm now referring to as the Peanuts Premiership.

Charlie Brown FC:

lGxoW.jpg

Lucy van Pelt FC:

hY9Ws.jpg

Sally Brown FC:

AkrgZ.jpg

These are great. The collar for LvP FC is money.

Thanks, her dress is pretty simple otherwise, so I needed to do something unique.

Like these. Charlie Brown's head is almost a circle, so I wonder if you could just do a thicker outline on it and skip the outer circle.

Could do. I haven't spent much time on the logos themselves, more interested in the kit design, but I'll look into it.

Schroeder FC

H5wdt.jpg

Snoopy FC

5CYHi.jpg

(I was going for a sublimated fur texture here)

Very clever concept, anxiously awaiting my favorite club, Linus FC

Here you go. I wanted to integrate Linus' blanket into the design somehow. Not the most attractive of kits, but I think it turned out alright.

Linus van Pelt FC:

i0IS5.jpg

Here are the last of the Peanuts kits.

Franklin FC:

ljhHA.jpg

Marcie FC:

Cv8L9.jpg

Peppermint Patty FC:

t8GBq.jpg

Woodstock FC:

6rZ6j.jpg

Thanks for following along. I don't really have any plans to update these with the backs of the jerseys or numbers or anything else. Feel free to play around with them if you'd like though!

Archived