The 2013 NHL Season Thread

charger77

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the Islanders are tied with the Devils for 7th...wow. They've played more games than the Devils and Rangers, but it's still kinda cool.

i'd love to see the Isles make a surprise run in the playoffs. It's quite nice to watch the isles this time of year and not be eliminated and hanging around the basement.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

And the Islanders are tied with the Devils for 7th...wow. They've played more games than the Devils and Rangers, but it's still kinda cool.

i'd love to see the Isles make a surprise run in the playoffs. It's quite nice to watch the isles this time of year and not be eliminated and hanging around the basement.

I agree. Nabokov is looking like his old self. Moulson is stepping up his game. It looks like the Isle's could make a deep playoff run. Hopefully they'll play the Jets in the first round.

sport-scarf_leafs_zps5f769288.png

seahawks_banner.png

That's if the Jets make the playoffs.

I get they're okay with riding along and developing, but there has to be a point when enough is enough. 5 years and counting without playoffs. In a market as a dead as it is, I doubt Cheveldayoff will be able to land his top-6 forward, so he'll have to find someone. Signing Olli Jokinen is not a home run, he's terrible and it's showing. Jet fans won't be all lollipops and rainbows much longer, they'll demand change and they have that right if they can't get this ship righted before they return home.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Jerred Smithson to the Oilers for a 4th. Apparently Smithson is at the hospital with his wife who was induced into labor to give birth today.

----

Jussi Jokinen to Pittsburgh for a conditional draft pick. (Jokinen also apparently at the hospital with his wife. :lol: )

Penguins aquire

tumblr_inline_mf8zb67cHY1r2zcfr.png

ALL THE PLAYERS!

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Seriously laughing at how excited TSN and Sportsnet put all this time and bringing in all these people for 12 hours to discuss a Scott Hannan trade. But, we still watch!

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Senators trade Ben Bishop to Tampa Bay for Cory Conacher and a 4th.

Just another Lightning goalie.

Ottawa wins that trade.

Oof.

Lightning had forward depth to trade from, no doubt, but this not only indicates potentially bigger problems for Anders Lindback, but Conacher was actually having a pretty nice season. Better hope Ben Bishop works out. Ottawa was definitely trading from a position of strength there.

spacer.png

Archived