The 2013 NHL Season Thread

charger77

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bruins rally late 3rd to tie the Rangers 3-3. Are you freaking kidding me?

The Habs are thoroughly outplaying the Lightning in Tampa, leading 2 3-0.

This Bolts team went into freefall mode rather quickly. Hockey Genius™!

Lightning hitting the skids after a great start to the season? Let me show you my big surprised face.:

image554836g.jpg

spacer.png

If the Sharks keep on this low scoring pace, then they will get destroyed in the Windy City on Friday.

Seriously, in this winless streak, there have been games where the Sharks have surrendered 1, 2, 0, and 1 goal, but have failed to win. Like I've stated before this has gone on for a LONG time, and maybe we should do a move to fix this pathetic offense.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Viktor Fasth is 6-0 as the Ducks beat some Indian head team in the shootout. Dude's gonna get paid this year. When Hiller comes back he'll have to step his game up, cuz Fasth ain't a backup.

"Beat" is a strong word. Any shootout victory feels like a pity handjob.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Yes.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

OK, then Chicago gave Anaheim a handjob and Nick Bonino did a money shot all over Corey Crawford in the shootout. Is that what you wanted to hear?

Only after Toews let a cold burst dribble between Fasth's thighs.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Patrick Sharp with one of the cheapest moves I've seen in an NHL game. Grabs the defencemans stick and smacks himself in the face with it. Maybe Blackhawk fans can remember this next time they rip on the Canucks for their alleged embellishment and diving.

Patrick Sharp with one of the cheapest moves I've seen in an NHL game. Grabs the defencemans stick and smacks himself in the face with it. Maybe Blackhawk fans can remember this next time they rip on the Canucks for their alleged embellishment and diving.

burrows.jpg

6560.canucks_riot.gif

twitter

Archived