2013 NCAA FOOTBALL THREAD

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

We're winning?! It's amazing how much of a difference a competent play caller can make. The offense has Cincinnati on their heels and Cincinnati couldn't move the ball at all until their last drive of the half. I hope they can keep this up, it's a lot more fun watching football when the season isn't a total trainwreck.

Given the beating Cincy put on Purdue last week and how close the Illinois-Southern Illinois game was last week, I thought Cincinnati would be able to win this game. As a Bearcats fan, this is disappointing to say the least.

I'm pretty sure Illinois fans were expecting a blowout the other way. All I can figure is this is Scheelhaase's "Bizzaro Boller" game.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The U is back!

In 2009, a Randy Shannon coached team beat Oklahoma who was ranked #8. Miami ended up 9-4.

In 2011, under Al Golden, Miami beat the Tressel-less Ohio State who was ranked #16 at the time. Miami ended up 6-6.

so a bad coach in 2009, and a first year coach with out his players is a legit reason??? please

We have no clue on any punishment the NCAA may drop on Miami in terms of scholarships as their case is still open and the NCAA will most likely have to give Miami some additional penalty due to the millions spent on the investigation.

wait did one of the NCAA's investigators get removed for some issue right??? i think a few scholarships maybe but nothing much cause they self-imposed stuff and they dragged this out for years when other issues(johnny football) was done in a month..................well look who came to play today?? Arron Murray, that or SC yet again dont show up on the road, remember Connor Shaw is 18-3 career as a starter, those 3 losses? all on the road....

The U is back!

In 2009, a Randy Shannon coached team beat Oklahoma who was ranked #8. Miami ended up 9-4.

In 2011, under Al Golden, Miami beat the Tressel-less Ohio State who was ranked #16 at the time. Miami ended up 6-6.

so a bad coach in 2009, and a first year coach with out his players is a legit reason??? please

We have no clue on any punishment the NCAA may drop on Miami in terms of scholarships as their case is still open and the NCAA will most likely have to give Miami some additional penalty due to the millions spent on the investigation.

wait did one of the NCAA's investigators get removed for some issue right??? i think a few scholarships maybe but nothing much cause they self-imposed stuff and they dragged this out for years when other issues(johnny football) was done in a month..................well look who came to play today?? Arron Murray, that or SC yet again dont show up on the road, remember Connor Shaw is 18-3 career as a starter, those 3 losses? all on the road....

If you're comparing Manziel to the Miami scandal, I advise you to take a few plays off. And get out of phone.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

The U is back!

If you're comparing Manziel to the Miami scandal, I advise you to take a few plays off. And get out of phone.

im comparing it in terms of how quick they completed it and the fact the miami one has been dragging on for ever, heck they even did the ohio st and penn st investigations in that same time...

Hmm....it's almost as if the alleged sanction-worthy offenses at Miami happened over the better part of a decade and there were no readily available public documents for the NCAA to use.

Apples, oranges, and bananas. I know this is beyond you, but think about the differences in the cases.

Today, we are all otaku.

Vs. WMU: 2 defensive TDs, 2 FGs, 1 offensive TD.

Vs. USF: 2 defensive TDs, 1 offensive TD.

Our THREE QBs today combined for 94 YARDS. Lord have mercy. This might be the worst Michigan State offense that's hit the field in my lifetime. Ugliest 2-0 start I can remember.

VT wins 45-3, would be 45-0 without a blown call, now it's time to watch UVA get blown out of the water.

Are you really that mad your team won by 42 points and your complaining because a blown call cost your team a shut out. Smh

Yes I am. I'm a picky person, I hope you know that.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

VT wins 45-3, would be 45-0 without a blown call, now it's time to watch UVA get blown out of the water.

Are you really that mad your team won by 42 points and your complaining because a blown call cost your team a shut out. Smh

Yes I am. I'm a picky person, I hope you know that.
Dang that's really sad but if that's what how you want to be that's how you can be I can't stop you.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

Our THREE QBs today combined for 94 YARDS. Lord have mercy. This might be the worst Michigan State offense that's hit the field in my lifetime. Ugliest 2-0 start I can remember.

Luckily these were mediocre teams. If they keep playing like this when we play Notre Dame on the 21st, or the Big 10 teams afterwards, we are going to get KILLED.

Florida also played a disappointing game today. This is going to be a long season for me.

Luckily these were mediocre teams. If they keep playing like this when we play Notre Dame on the 21st, or the Big 10 teams afterwards, we are going to get KILLED.

Florida also played a disappointing game today. This is going to be a long season for me.

Yea, looks like Michigan can finally beat "little brother" again. Can you believe 2 years ago that Florida recruited Jeff Driskel over Teddy Bridgewater?

Also, Can't complain about Aaron Murray today, 300 yards and 4 TD's and he's practically carrying them.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

At least nobody will ever call the patriotism of Indiana's defense into question.

Today, we are all otaku.

Also it appears that Wyoming might actually have an offense and its not just Nebraska's defense. Probably.

Today, we are all otaku.

Archived