2013 NCAA FOOTBALL THREAD

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's amazing how bad at throwing Denard Robinson was. Devin Gardner is a much better thrower, and he can run too. Gardner is a drastic improvement, and I think he is the perfect QB for Michigan.

Agreed, Robinson was faster but he never really developed a legitimate passing game, that's the only difference between him and RG3. Gardner is a much better thrower though, his straight-line speed isn't as fast as Robinson though but he is quick. It baffles me that he is wearing #98 though. It's bugging the crap out of me.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

(Shameless plug alert) So on the most recent episode of a certain football podcast of note around here, the hosts were talking about this week's match-ups in both the NFL and College. In the NFL, they said that they liked Denver to win big - final score Denver 49 - Baltimore 27. In college, they said that Texas @ BYU would be a very interesting match-up - current score BYU 34 - Texas 21.

Just wanted to point that out. :upside:

BB52Big.jpg

Part of me is very happy with the WVU performance tonight in Oklahoma, but the coaching was horrible. How do you burn 3 timeouts in the first 10 minutes of the second half. Millard wasn't horrible but I think in the middle of the 3rd quarter it was time to put in Tricket. Oklahoma made the QB switch and it swung the momentum in their favour.

Anyways, WVU had a much better showing than last night. They may have enough to finish .500 in the conference.

1zqy8ok.gif

I really hope ND vs Michigan happens in a bowl game or something in 2015, because this is too good a game to stop watching.

I would be inclined to agree, something like the Gator Bowl?

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

BYU is putting an ass-whipping on Texas. Since it's only week two, I'm not sure how much of an upset this really is, but BYU doesn't seem to be very impressed with Texas being ranked #15. My guess is Texas is probably overrated. Because this game hasn't really been close since the first quarter. BYU's ground game is just shredding the Longhorns.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived