Charlotte Hornets?

Lights Out

My response was sarcastic. I don't know what that thing is, other than (as mentioned) an inverted Heat logo. It would be ridiculous as a Sixers logo.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This would be a great and instantly iconic logo for Philadelphia:

Philadelphia76ersProposed6.GIF

Definitely. It just screams Sixers. Couldn't mean anything else

A simple and very well executed iconic basketball with a nationalistic theme? Sure.

It reminds me of the Heat logo without the rim.

There's that, yes.

If not the Heat, would be better for the Rockets.

A simple and very well executed iconic basketball with a nationalistic theme? Sure.

Nationalistic for who? Switzerland?

I'm not sure "instantly iconic" means what you think it means...

My response was sarcastic. I don't know what that thing is, other than (as mentioned) an inverted Heat logo. It would be ridiculous as a Sixers logo.

Switzerland? Really? I'm not sure you guys are getting that the trail coming off the ball are the stripes of the American flag.......

And I know very well, what "iconic" means.

Looks like one of those logo keys:

america-flag-key1.jpg

Switzerland? Really? I'm not sure you guys are getting that the trail coming off the ball are the stripes of the American flag.......

Oh we get it. It still wouldn't be an "iconic" logo for the 76ers. It'd help if the logo actually had some semblance to the American flag. You know, red, white...and some blue in there somewhere.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Oh we get it. It still wouldn't be an "iconic" logo for the 76ers. It'd help if the logo actually had some semblance to the American flag. You know, red, white...and some blue in there somewhere.

Why would it? It communicates it very well the way it is. And there's a reddish shade and white used in it with a blue outline, you know...

We certainly get it. We just think your original conclusions were questionable at best.

Yours (everyone, who you are referring to) ended up silly at best.

Is that the CCSLC version of "I'm rubber and you're glue"? :P

Nah, just pointing out the obvious.

It's obvious that it's not a great logo. If you make like 47 tweaks to it, and lose the D-league feel, then yeah, it could be an "iconic" logo for Philly.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Is that the CCSLC version of "I'm rubber and you're glue"? :P

Nah, just pointing out the obvious.

It's obvious that it's not a great logo. If you make like 47 tweaks to it, and lose the D-league feel, then yeah, it could be an "iconic" logo for Phill

Tell me, what makes it so "obvious" to you? (Not that I am that interested to hear, really)

truepg is a poster to watch in 2015.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived